IX

*Edited*  

Heyyyyyy!👋🏾👋🏾😊😊

(Beautiful building creating beautiful FOOD🍕🍕🍕🍕)

So I'm not sure why I waited so long to update but here's a new one anyways.

Happy new year everyone, hope it was lit.🔥🔥🔥

School started back, sadly, but hopefully It won't affect my updating schedule.

But anyways, Onto the long awaited chapter.📖

||||

*Previously On Until Dawn*

"Your name reminds me of a cartoon character I used to watch." I blurted out. He was silent for a moment before I heard his deep chuckles.

"Yeah, I know, you kind of reminded me when you yelled out 'Go Diego Go' when you were in the closet." he said smiling. His smile was contagious, I found myself smiling too.

We stared at each other for a while before his face scrunched up in anger and he closed his eyes. I looked at him weirdly.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He reopened his eyes and they were dark. I knew it wasn't out of lust, but anger.

"We should get back to the house." he said then pulled away.

What is wrong with me, it's like I have some sort of connection I can't resist with that guy.

|||||

Chapter 9!

"Am I big?" Liberty asked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. This is the fourth time she's asked that question, and I answered no.

We were playing a game called Heads Up and it seems like Liberty's head is elsewhere because she keeps on asking the same damn question over again.

Her item was a tennis ball, and we've been playing for almost an hour now and the one question she didn't ask was 'Am I round'

"Liberty, you've asked the same damn question four times already," I said.

She shrugged and picked up the card from her headband "Why don't we play something fun, like monopoly." she suggested.

"I don't think that's such a good idea."

Because I will pound you into the fucking ground, but she doesn't have to know that.

Liberty laughed. "Why, because you l know I'll kick your ass this time?"

I let out a fake laugh then glared at her. "Excuse me, coming from the lady that lost four times, I don't think you should be talking."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

I strolled over to her entertainment center and found a bunch of video games.

"Hey, let's play Call of Duty: Ghost." I said, waving the game in the air.

"Yes, I can finally kick your ass in a game I'm actually good at." she cheered. I turned the TV on and pushed the disk in the PlayStation. She jumped over the couch and plopped herself beside me.

I grabbed a controller and gave the other one to her.

We both looked at each other and smirked "Let the games begin."