*Edited*  

Oh hey... Did i say updates on Thursday? ohhhhh noooo I meant updates on Friiiiday... *Nervous laughter*😅😆😆

*Don't forget to Vote/ Comment or even follow my profile, I don't bite❤️❤️*

*Previously on Until Dawn*

"Listen Mr. Diego, I don't know who the hell you calling stupid but it's most definitely not me, I'm not even going to tell you who won honor roll in both secondary school and high school or got a scholarship to one of the most prestigious schools in the world and finished university with a bachelor's degree and a place on the dean's list" I told him. Call me stupid again, I dare you.

"Dawn"

"What" I snapped. He was on my bad list at the moment.

"It's you" my eyebrows scrunched up in confusion, you what? He must have noticed my confusion because he raised his arm and cupped my face with his huge hands.

"I was talking about you, you're the only girl I have my eyes on" he whispered.

Oh.

||||||

Chapter 10!

I kissed him.

Okay so the point that I stated of me only knowing him for a day flew out the window once I placed my lips on his, but what he said about me was so cute.

As much as I hate that word.

I didn't think our first kiss should be inside a busy Pizza hut so a pulled away and looked at him. His eyes were dark as he stared at me with lust. I only pecked his lips but it felt longer then only a few second kiss.

He shot out of his seat and grabbed my arm. "We're leaving." he said then dragged me out of the restaurant.

"But, My pizza." I pouted. He opened the car door and I sat down. Once he shut it, he ran to the other side and quickly buckled himself in.

"I'll buy you 20 pizzas." he grumbled out. He drove like a maniac and it would be an understatement to say I was scared. I grabbed onto the 'Oh Shit' handle and closed my eyes.

Please Jesus, don't let me die today, I've been such a good girl this year.

Okay, maybe I shouldn't use the word 'good' to describe my actions.

The car stopped abruptly and I was out before I could register my door even opening. I was then pushed up against the car and Diego's lips were on mine once again.

This time I didn't hold back. We were still in public but it wasn't crowded and there was no one outside.

His lips were warm and intoxication. I couldn't get enough of them. My hands roamed his covered chest up until they were wrapped tightly around his neck. His hands slid down to my waist as he pushed himself up against me until there was no space left.

He deepened the kiss and raised his hands so he was cupping my face. My mind was clouded with this feeling I couldn't decipher as Diego's kisses ignited something in my body.

Sadly, we both had to pull away for air. Diego leaned his head against mine and closed his eyes.

"Well shit." Liberty's annoying voice came from behind Diego. I moved from under him to see her smiling with Carson beside her. He was looking at Diego with pride.