XIII

I'm so freaking tired RN😓😓😪😪💤

*(Don't forget to leave a vote and comment, i'd really appreciate it if you do❤️❤️❤️)*

*Previously on Until Dawn*

"Oh Alpha Diego? Wow your own mate didn't even tell you about his true identity? What a shit mate he is" he laughed and leaned on the wall adjacent from where I was standing.

He must of sense my confusion because he sighed and gave me a flat look. "Are you really that dense? Yes your friend Liberty and Alpha Diego Castellano are werewolves, if you don't believe me, ask them" he told me.

"Who are you?" if I was going to confront them about an accusation made I must know who this person is.

"Oh me, well I go by the name Daniel"

|||||||

Chapter 13

"Dawn, your heart is in perfect condition, it seems like the hole closed by itself fast. I'm not sure how but it did which is good" the doctor explained. I sighed in relief and clutched my chest.

"Thank god doctor, you don't understand how much stress has been put on me for a few days now" it's been a few days since I stepped foot in the dungeon they have. I didn't ask Diego nor Liberty about the werewolf situation because I was way too nervous for their reaction.

They both have been at each other's throats since he forced her boyfriend out the house. On the bright side, Diego and I have gotten closer. He showed me around the town and introduced me to many people.

"If you don't mind me asking, what is stressing you out so much? Stress isn't good." I met this doctor about two weeks ago yet I feel like I can trust this middle aged man. He's kind and shows a lot of passion for his jobs and love for his patients.

"Okay, don't tell anyone, not even Diego. I haven't told him yet and is planning to today" he turned around and his attention was now on me. He had a confused look on his face and I felt like it would turn to fright once he sees what I can do.

I closed my eyes and focused on my power. My hand was burning and I felt a small spark before I heard the crackling sound of fire alight.

I opened my eyes to look at the small fire in the palm of my hands before looking at the doctor. He wasn't scared like I was expecting. He had more of an amazed look before he walked over to the door and locked it.

"Dawn, this is huge, you're an elemental" he exclaimed. I smiled.

"And you're a werewolf" I mimicked. His face became serious as his eyes widened.

"You know about us?" to say I was shocked was an understatement. I did say it to see how he would react and I wasn't expecting that.

"I guess, I mean that rouge – however you pronounce it – told me about werewolves and shit when I was in that underground jail a few days ago" I told him, like it was no big deal.

"Dawn you must stay away from there, the dungeon isn't a safe place, and about your powers I need to bring you to my wife, she's a sorceress"

I honestly wasn't expecting anything out of his mouth to be true. Low and behold when he took me to his house she was practicing magic on a can.

"Michael, you're home" she shouted in excitement once she noticed him standing there. They embraced and he led her over to where I was sitting.

"Meghan, this is Dawn" he introduce me. Her eyes widened before she bowed.