XVII

Hi, I'm thinking of switching my update day to Sunday because It's the day I Always Update. I also feel more comfortable updating on Sunday

This chapter's dedicated to @Lightninggirl214 because she's voted on most of my chapters and I've been wanting to dedicate a chapter to her for a while now.

Anyways, here's the chapter.

Enjoy,

*💙Don't forget to leave a vote and comment, it is always appreciated❤️*

*Previously on Until Dawn*

One warrior turned to me and bowed. "Were sorry a prisoner escaped Luna, It won't happen again" they all seemed to upset about it. I sent them all a reassuring smiled, telling them it was okay. Their posture relaxed a bit as they left with Daniel.

"And they said they didn't need us" Brooklyn scoffed, flipping her raven black hair. I laughed.

"They're going to need us more than they think, I have an update on Ms. Fire elementals mom" I rolled my eyes as her way of informing us about my mother, then slapped her.

She held her cheek and glared at me. "She planning a world ending war, soon enough she will –"

"Dawn, wherever you are, you are in a shitload of trouble!"

||||||

Chapter 17

"You're the bitch with super human strength and you can't even open a jar of pickles?"  I was sitting on the kitchen island watching Liberty struggle to open a small jar of pickles. It was quite the sight knowing that she supposedly has super human strength.

After Carson found me in the woods yesterday, he began bombarding me with questions like 'why'd I run away again' or other ones that involved Diego and I's relationship.

Liberty and I shortly made up after that. Although what she said was pretty rude, I've been friends with her for years so her newfound attitude doesn't affect me.

She paused to glare at me before rolling her eyes and placing the jar beside me. "If you think you can open this stupid jar then by all means, go for it"

I smiled at her, took the jar in my hands and popped the lid of easily. Liberty's mouth was gaping before she quickly shut it and sent me a glowering look. "I loosened it" she claimed.

"Keep on telling yourself that" I laughed. She took a pickle out of the jar and plopped it in her mouth before leaving. I grimaced at the pickles beside me then pushed them a safe distance away.

I hate pickles.

"How can you hate such glorious things" I heard a deep ruble of laughter and Diego's voice. I turned around to see him stick his hand in the jar and pull out a pickle. He bit into it, spraying juice in my direction.

"Ew, get that shit away from my presence, you got nasty pickle juice all over me" I wined, wiping off the small bit of juice that landed on my arm.

"I can't believe I'm dating a girl that doesn't like pickles" I heard him mutter. My eyebrows raised in shock.

"Girlfriend?! I don't remember us ever bringing up the topic of dating" I said. His eyes darkened as a growl came from deep inside his chest.

"You're my mate" he bit out. I glared at him as my head lolled to the side, my eyebrows raised as I started at him.