XXVI

(This chapter was edited on my phone so if there are any mistakes I apologize in advance)

(UPdate: I read my chapter minutes after posting and had to edit it, omf the spelling mistakes were horrible)

Hey there👋🏾

That's all I wanted to say

Enjoy!

*❤️don't forget to leave a vote and comment, it is always appreciated❤️*

|||||

*previously on Until Dawn*

He smiled. "It's okay Dawn, I understand. I'll catch you later okay?" I nodded and watched as he got up and walked away.

I stood up and let my legs lead me into the forest. The closer I got to the trees, the high the wind picked up. I felt like a storm was approaching yet the sky was clear.

Spotting a glimpse of silver I knew who was up to this.

"This bitch." I grumbled.

|||||

Chapter 26!

"You have a lot of nerve coming here!" I yelled, taking long strides in the direction of the silver hair. I reached the area only to find a clump of silver hair tied to a branch. It had a note attached to it.

Watch out.

I turned around just in time to see two gust of wind, in the shape of a person, glide past me. They were holding transparent spears and watching me with sinister smiled and evil glints in their eyes.

"My hair!" I shrieked as I noticed a chunk of red curly hair lying on the ground.

"Boohoo, it'll grow back." one of the wind spirits said in a monotone voice. I felt heat surge through my body. My hands began to tingle.

The spirits noticed and pushed their spears in front of them so the sharp end was pointing at me.

"You wouldn't want to end up like your hair," One said.

"I suggest you back down this instant."

"Where's the bitch." I demanded.

"No bitch here, just me," A new voice introduced. I knew that voice.

I swiftly turned around to come face to face with my mother that bitch Camira.

I hate how I still recognize her as my mother. If anything I should rename her to basic bitch number two. First goes to the one standing beside her.

"You're dismissed." Camira waved her hand and the two wind spirits disappeared.

"My dear Celosia, I simply cannot fathom that you would ever go against your own mother." Vasilisa fake cried. She wiped away her imaginary tears with the sleeve of her dress.

"You are no mother of mine!" I yelled.

"I've lived in foster care my whole life, if you were really my mother you would have cared!" My voice cracked at the end and I curse at showing genuine emotion to my enemies.

Camira looked at me in confusion while, to my utter disbelief, mother actually looked like she wanted to burst out crying.

"I never did send you to that place, it was one of my stupid servants dear. I would have never given you to her if I had known she would have done that." She said.