VIII

*Edited*  

Hey dudes, here's chapter 8.

School is starting soon for me and I'm upset. I'm going back on the day before my birthday so that sucks.

But anyways, here's a new chapter before new years.

*Don't forget to vote🌟,Comment✍🏾, or even follow me🙋🏾. It is always appreciates, thanks for everyone that has voted and commented so far, love y'all❤️❤️❤️*

|||||||

*Previously On Until Dawn*

"How long was I unconscious," I asked, taking another sip from the glass

"A week."

I spit my water out.

"A week?" I asked, shocked.

"A week." he confirmed although I could see the sadness lurking in his eyes.

"No one knew what was wrong with you, the doctor said your body was drained and you needed some rest, but he didn't even sound so sure," Diego explained.

"I'm going to get him, I'll be right back." he hugged me once more before walking out the door leaving me alone with my thoughts.

A week? That's really long.

A burning sensation caught my attention. I pulled the sheet from over my arms to see the same exact print from my dream embedded into my skin.

The exact same spot I got shocked.

What the actual fuck?!

||||||||||

Chapter 8!

"Dawn you're awake!" Liberty's joyful voice shouted as she burst through the doors. I pushed my hands under the blankets to hide the mark on my hand.

"Keep your voice down, she just woke up." Diego scolded. I knew they were going to start bickering again so I laid back and waited.

"You know what Diego, you've been such an asshole these days,"...aaand there it is.

Before they could argue any further the doctor came in with a smile plastered on his face.

"Alpha." the doctor bowed. There is again. That word, 'Alpha'. What does it mean?

The doctor looked at me and bowed again. "Luna" he uttered. I shot him a confused look.

"Uh, the names Dawn, good guess though." I raised my hand to gain his attention. He cocked his head to the side in confusion.

"Anyways..." Diego dragged the word as to say 'get on with it already'

"Oh – yeah sorry, anyways, Lu – Dawn I'm going to run some tests on your body, see how its functioning and if there's anything we need to look at, is that okay with you?" he told me. I nodded with a small smile on my face.

"Yes, um – Doctor... Michael." when I said his name his face lit up. He nodded vigorously before sprinting out the room.

"Alpha? Luna?" I turned to the two sitting down in chairs. They both looked nervously at each other before looking back at me.

"Oh, it's just something Michael love to do, nicknames is his forte." Liberty chuckled nervously. I knew she was lying, but I let it slide, I didn't want to argue right now.