XXXI

R

R.I.P Muhammed Ali

||||

Previously on Until Dawn

I'm just disgusted how people can make something so stupid get between their own flesh and blood. Not to mention she killed my mother and he helped.

"Daniel McCoy, I hope you're happy with what you've done." I sneered, grabbing onto the bars. I snuck a glance at the two cellar guards silently listening onto our conversation. Once they notice my staring they straightened up.

"Kill him."

*Don't forget to leave a vote and comment on this chapter, it is always appreciated❤️*

|||||

Chapter 31!

"She's approaching fast, my dear." My mom said. I nodded dejectedly and stood up. She followed by and pulled me into a warm embrace.

"Stay safe, practise makes perfect." She said, embracing me tighter. I nodded, closing my eyes to enjoy the warmth my mother had radiating off of her.

"Aim for the left eye." She then whispered. I looked at her confused but she just gave me a smirk in return. Then I was back in my bed.

I looked to my right to see Diego peacefully sleeping beside me, one arm wrapped around my waist and the other sprawled over his face. I smiled at the scene. He always did look like a baby when he slept. I stretched my hand out to push the few strand of hair in front of his face only for his hand to shoot out and grab mine in a tight hold.

"Diego!" I shouted in pain. The pain subsided quickly and now I was in an embrace with the idiot I call my boyfriend.

"Shit, I'm sorry Dawn, It was an instinct. In my defence though, you shouldn't try to sneak up on an Alpha wolf" He stated defensively. I merely rolled my eyes and got out of bed.

"Shut up."

There was a loud knock on the door. The person sounded like they were in a rush. With Diego still in bed, watching me with his beady eyes, I walked over to the door and opened it. Megan, the sorceress, barged in with an alarmed expression.

"She's approaching fast I'm afraid." She spoke quickly. I knew who she was addressing. Diego, being the slowest out of all of us, was confused.

"Who?"

"The queen." Her eyes held so much fear I almost felt sorry for the woman. Diego let out a feral growl that actually made me jump.

"Dude, calm down" His glowing yellow eyes snapped over to where I stood. I raised an eyebrow expectedly. Knowing he would not calm himself without my help, I trudge over to where he sat and placed my hand on his shoulder.