XI/I

Sorry for not updating earlier😅😅😅 laziness.  But anyways, here's the long awaited chapter!!!

*Don't forget to leave a comment/Vote, it is always appreciated*❤️❤️

*Previously on Until Dawn*

"Okay Mr. Castellano, I've noticed you either glaring at me, or staring at me whenever you see me so I'd like to know why and if you could stop" I was done with his bullshit, if he wanted to fight then it's a fight he'll get.

Square up!

Instead of glaring at me like he usually would he continued to stare "You remind me so much of her"

I was confused. "Who?"

"Your Mother."

My what?

||||||

Chapter 11 Part I

Dawn's POV

Everything was blurry. I could only make out a silhouette of a woman holding a baby. The baby was crying and the woman was trying to console her.

"Shh, It's okay little one, I'll find you a place, I won't let that lady use your powers for her needs" she rocked the baby back and forth until it fell asleep.

The baby looked oddly familiar and so did the lady. The baby was sleeping peacefully and the woman began to pack a bag filled with clothes.

"I can't stay here longer, while she's using Daniel for her needs I can leave, you'll be in a better place, I promise dear Celosia" the baby's name was Celosia?

The lady shut the lights off and carefully opened the window. She stealthily jumped out with the baby in her arms. She stayed asleep.

The woman ran and ran until she got to a specific part of the forest. She carefully stepped over an invisible line and a rush of wind blew her hair in different directions.

"Hey you!" a guard yelled. The woman looked behind her before sprinting away. It was no use. The guards were on her tail and she was beginning to stumble. As she took a sharp turn she ran into a small pack of wolves drinking from a pond. They growled at her, obviously not pleased with her presence.

"Please, ignore the fact that I'm from there and help this child, bring her to the nearest clinic or orphanage and leave her there, the Queen cannot find her" the lady pleaded with the Wolves.

The guards found her and shot an arrow in her back, she went down. The large male wolf grabbed the blanket the baby was wrapped in a sprinted back to his pack. The guards shot arrow after arrow and finally got him in the hind leg.

The wolf went down but the others didn't give up. One pulled the arrow out of his leg and the other took the baby and ran.

After running a few miles alone. He set the baby down and went behind a tree. Moments later a dark man with curly hair came out. He quickly threw on some shorts and a long coat.

"C'mon baby girl" he cooed as he picked her up. The baby was now wide awake and giggling in his arms.

Spotting an orphanage down the street, the male ran over and placed the baby down. She began to cry.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll see you sometime soon, I hope" he said before ringing the doorbell and running. A lady wearing a robe and her hair in curlers opened the door and gasped.

"Ladies come quickly!" she shouted, picking the child up and closing the front door. The child began laughing once again as the lady brought her to the rest of her kind.

"Where'd you get a baby" a lady asked. She stood up and went over to peer at the baby. The child looked back at her with beautiful amber eyes.

"Someone left her on our doorstep" Curler lady said. Everyone in the room gasped and began throwing questions at curler lady.

"What? Is she okay?"

"I thought those things only happen in the movies"

"What Happened?"

"Who would leave a child to fend for herself out in that weather?"

The lady looked down at the baby she was holding. Her eyes were closed, showcasing her long eyelashes. As she sucked on her thumbs and snuggled further into the blanket.

"I don't know who would do such a thing" The lady mumbled.

"If we can keep it, can we name her Dawn" a small child came into view. She had soft grey eyes and her hair was grey besides the roots. If she didn't look like she was about 4 years old, I would have thought she dyed it.

"Why Dawn?" The ladies asked her. She smiled slightly and sauntered over to where the baby laid.

"Because" She murmured. "When you look into her eyes it's like watching the sun rise at the crack of Dawn"

||||||||

The chapter's short because i'm planning on posting the second part tomorrow.

I could have updated earlier but the rest of my fam just flew out from Jamaica and is now living in Canada so I had to greet them and such.

Yeah, anyways thanks for reading,

~xAerodynamicMotionx