VI

*Edited*  

Hey all 👋🏾👋🏾

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
Christmas is just in two days and i'm excited for it. Anyone not celebrating Christmas?

If you aren't than happy School-Break.

(Dedicated to @_Hannah_Evans for Commenting on my chapter❤️❤️❤️💙❤️)

I was planning on updating earlier but i got a bit sidetracked.😶

Anyways, Chapter 6!!

*Don't forget to leave a vote|Comment at the end of each chapter, It Is always appreciated*

|||||

* Previously On Until Dawn*

"If you two are finished," she began. My glare deepened. "Diego, this is my friend Dawn, Dawn, this is Diego."

I turned back around to look at Diego. I pushed my hand out for him to shake. "Hi, it's nice to meet you."

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Dawn Michaels actually trying to be civil for once.

"Likewise" His smooth voice said. He took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers. I mentally swooned. He must have noticed because he sent me a smirk and removed his hand from mine.

Dawn you whore, falling for a guy you've known for only twelve minutes.

"Now if you'll excuse us Diego, Dawn and I have some Business we'd like to talk about so goodbye." Liberty grabbed onto my forearm and hauled me up the stairs. Before Diego was out of view, I saw him smirk at me before walking out the door.

When we finally reached Liberty's room she slammed the door shut and smiled widely.

"What?" I didn't like the look she was giving me.

"You totally wanted to suck his dick didn't you?"

||||||

Chapter 6

I sat on Liberty's bed, chips in one hand and Mountain Dew in the other. After my encounter with Diego, we decided on a movie night.

Well now it's only the TV and I since Liberty fell asleep 20 minutes into the movie. I didn't think The Lego Movie was that boring.

The movie was finished and wrappers were littered everywhere. I needed a garbage bag and I don't even know where they keep them.

I turned to Liberty, who was drooling, and shook her.

"Hmm..." she mumbled.

"Where do you keep the garbage bags?"

"Our washrags are in the Laundry room." she yawned, squirming around until she was comfortable again. I mentally face palmed.

"No, you're garbage bags." I whispered a bit louder.

"I don't own dog tags, sorry..." she trailed off as she dozed back into her sleeping state. If she wasn't sleeping right now I would have slapped the idiot out of her.

"Forget your ass, I'm just going to find it on my own." I grumbled, pushing the duvet off my legs and standing on her furry carpet she had beside her bed.

I put on my Lego slippers and walked through her bedroom door. It was dark and eerily quiet in the halls. I couldn't say I wasn't a bit frightened. A howl came from outside, I quickened my pace and walked down the stairs.