XIV

So I was sick the entire week, and my voice almost went. I will try to update on my regular schedule which is Saturdays but I was so tired.💤💤👊🏾😊

Anyways.

*❤️❤️❤️Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment on my story, it would mean a lot*❤️❤️❤️❤️

|||||

PREVIOUSLY ON UNTIL DAWN

"So I see you finally came to your senses and realized you had powers" Autumn said. I shot her a mocking glare but nodded.

"You looked pretty confused when you almost killed me with your fire pebble the last time we met".

"So wait, if you're the earth element, and you're the water element, where's the air element?" I asked. They looked at each other than shrugged.

"Don't know, we were both raised beside one another. We were trained from young to master our powers because the cloud of evil is approaching" Brooklyn said. Cloud of evil?

"We would have though the fire and air element were also raised together but it seems like that's not the case"

"I guess, but I need to get back to my friend's house" I told them as I pointed behind me. They both nodded and waved bye before they disappeared.

When will I be able to do that shit?

|||||

Chapter 14!

It took me a while to get back but when I reached the house, there was a bunch of yelling, shouting and animalistic growling coming from the area.

"Search the western border, you search the eastern, find her!" I heard Diego's angry voice shout, then a growl follow along. A bunch of men and women dressing in camouflage yelled in unison before dispersing.

"Fuck" he cursed loudly, tugging at his hair. I walking up to him and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and when he saw me his eyes softened. I was pushed into his chest in a few seconds.

"Dawn, you scared me" he said, his voice muffled by my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him and relaxed in his hold. I don't know how I scared him but his hold was really comfortable for some reason.

I was then pushed away from him and faced one angry Diego.

"Where the hell did you go?" he shouted. I raised my eyebrows in shock and stepped away from him.

"Well I just took a stroll in the forest to clear my head" I told him calmly. I didn't want us to start another argument so I'm trying to keep my cool.

"In the forest? There's plenty of land right here with people that can be around you at all times"

"And why do I need people around me at all times? I can handle myself" I claimed. His eyes were blazing in anger.

"It didn't seem like it when Vincent had you in a chokehold, face it Dawn, you're in a territory filled with werewolves, what makes you think you can beat them?" his voice was dangerously low, as if he was warning me not to argue any further. What he just said seemed to register in his mind as his angry face soon turned into an apologetic expression.

"Dawn –"

"You're such an asshole" He could be angry all he wants. That doesn't give him the privilege to tell me about an experience I almost died in for his advantage.