XXXIV

Hello.

If any of you guys are still aware, i haven't finished updating my chapters so that is what i will be completing today. I just wanted to give you all this chapter that is long overdue.

*Don't forget to leave a vote and comment on this chapter, it is always appreciated*

||||||

Chapter 34!

"We never did talk much over these past few weeks have we?" I sat down beside Liberty who was on her phone. She looked at me before setting her phone down.

"We haven't. it's like you training for this upcoming war has really kept your schedule busy. My mate sees you more than I do, and I'm your best friend!" She said, leaning forward. I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her in a hug.

"I am so sorry, I really didn't think this would be such a hassle but I really don't want you or anyone to die in this. I want to be the one that kills that disgrace of a woman." I told her. She nodded and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Can I just point out that you and Carson have some great acting skills." She looked at me confused.

"I mean, when I first arrived, you guys seemed so in love. I remember when you and Diego got into a fight because of him." She let out a small laugh and sat up.

"Carson was the first to know my secret. We're best friends and I trust him just as much as I trust you. I've been wanting to tell my family about me being lesbian but I just didn't know how to. Carson led people on thinking I am dating him so I could buy some time to explain myself." She said.

"When Autumn first arrived my wolf and I were both shocked. I really didn't think a mate of the same sex was possible. I was then blinded by the fact that they could have been working for that witch and that they could potentially steal my best friend away. Yes I was being selfish but the whole point of the visit was for us to bond." She continued. I sat and listened.

"It hurt deeply talking to her and her friend like that. I was blinded by anger at the fact that they were witches and witches weren't favorited in the wolf world." She finished.

"Plus, Diego was just being an asshole like usual." Now I can agree to that.

"Well, even if we don't spend much time together, you're still and always will be my best friend. No one can replace you." Fuck, only Liberty knows how to get some cheesy ass lines to come out of my mouth.

"Aww, Dawn." She cooed. She reached out to pinch my cheeks and I continuously tried to push her away.

"Stop," I grumbled. She giggled and stopped. I smiled.

"Dawn!" I heard Megan holler. Liberty's face became grim once she knew that I had to leave.

"Hey, tomorrow we have a night out, just us two. What do you say?" I asked her. Her face lit up as she nodded vigorously.

"Good, bye bitch." with that, I left through the front door. I spotted Megan standing at the driveway with a bunch of females.

"Hello." I greeted. They all smiled and said hello back.

"Dawn, these are my friends I was talking to you about, they're willing to help us in the war." She said excitedly.

"That's great and all but I don't want to force anyone to fight. Originally this was supposed to be between me and her only but everyone insisted on helping me." I told them.

"Nonsense Alpha Dawn, we're here to help. We all hate that bitch and want to see her crash." One woman spoke out.

"Yeah, she kidnapped my daughter and killed her, I want my revenge by helping you out." Another agreed. Soon enough all the women were talking and telling me their reasons. I was smiling, overwhelmed by all these women who want to help me.

"Okay, okay, settle down now. If you guys really want to help then I can't stop you, just know that she's is known to be unexpected and I want all of you to be prepared." I instructed. They nodded and saluted. I laughed.

"I'll get to training them, you go and enjoy the rest of your day, see you later." They all began piling out of the driveway and followed Megan to her house.

"I'm guessing you have more people on your side now." Diego piped up from behind me. I turned around and hugged him.

"Where the hell have you been all day?" I asked him, my voice slightly muffled from his shirt. He wrapped his arms around me equally as tight and rested his head on mine.

"I was talking to our pack warriors. Everyone is training and on the edge of their seats for this war."

I sighed. "I don't want a war, but I guess its inevitable now." I said. Diego pulled away and raised his hands to cup my cheeks.

"Stop worrying babe, we'll get through this together." He told me.

I still wasn't convinced. Why did I ever have to come here? Why did I accept Liberty's invite to her town? If I hadn't come, would everything be normal? Would Cassidy still be alive? I feel horrible for getting up and leaving only for her to be murdered. I couldn't even attend her funeral because of how much I blamed myself for this situation.

I felt fingers push at my eyebrows. I looked up to see Diego smiling down at me.

"When you think really hard your eyebrows scrunch up." He said.

Looking at this wonderful man in front of me, I'm glad I came here. All the horrible doubts erased in my mind as I could only think about how grateful I am to have such a man like this in my life, all the new friends I've made and finally revealing the one part of my life that was locked away for ages.

Now, the only thing that is long overdue is defeating that witch that posed as my mother. I am not only fighting to avenge the many people who have died in the hands of that woman, but I am fighting to avenge the mother I never got to spend my childhood with.

That bitch is going down.

||||||

Short chapter sadly.

Thanks for reading

*Don't forget to leave a vote and comment on this chapter, it is always appreciated*

~xAerodynamicMotionx