XXXV

Hello, this intro will be short because I have nothing interesting to share.

K, bye

*Don't forget to leave a vote and comment on this chapter, it is always appreciated*

*Previously on Until Dawn*

||||||

"When you think really hard your eyebrows scrunch up." He said.

Looking at this wonderful man in front of me, I'm glad I came here. All the horrible doubts erased in my mind as I could only think about how grateful I am to have such a man like this in my life, all the new friends I've made and finally revealing the one part of my life that was locked away for ages.

Now, the only thing that is long overdue is defeating that witch that posed as my mother. I am not only fighting to avenge the many people who have died in the hands of that woman, but I am fighting to avenge the mother I never got to spend my childhood with.

That bitch is going down.

||||||

Chapter 35!

The harsh stench of burning wood and blood filled the air as I gazed upon all the mauled bodies that laid ahead. It was over, it was all finally over.

My breathing coming out in harsh pants as I looked over my friends to see if they were harmed in any way. The pack stood proud behind me as we assessed the damage done.

Amber, Amber was dead.

I sighed a lazy smiled etched on my face. I dropped to the ground, my limbs spread out as I looked up into the sky. I bolt of lightning passed through the dark clouds and right then, I knew that my mother was watching.

I closed my eyes, succumbing to the darkness that was calling out to me.

At least my friends are alive.

*24 Hours earlier*

Liberty and I sat engrossed into the television in front of us. Empty bags and wrappers were scattered everywhere; the place looked like a garbage dump.

Sitting beside my best friend watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier brought back the nostalgic memories of when I first arrived and was engrossed in different language soap operas. So much has changed over the months that I have been here. My life has changed drastically and at first I was appalled and didn't want to believe in all the event that were happening. Now I could really care less, my life might have changed but it definitely changed for the better.

My mouth opened, letting out a silent yawn as I stretched out my arms in front of me. Liberty was stuffing her face with popcorn when she noticed me stretching. The movie was close to the end but I really didn't feel like I could finish this without dropping.

"I take it you're tired?" She asked me. I nodded and slumped against the couch.

"This was a fun day Dawn, Thanks for spending it with me." I smiled in her direction. Looking at the woman in front of me, I never did think that one harmless trip visiting her could unleash such a chain of hidden secrets.

I walked up the stairs and into Diego's room. He was lying with the blanket half on his body and half uncovering his chiselled back. His body was taking up my side of the bed so I took his arm and flipped him over, successfully pushing him back on his side.