XXI

Happy Easter/Resurrection day!!
Hope you have a blessed day and eat some blessed food.

*❤️Don't forget to leave a vote and comment, it is always appreciated❤️*

Now, onto the chapter,
||||||||

*Previously on Until Dawn*

My dear baby Celosia

Disobedient girls like you need punishments.

Just remember, killing this one didn't affect me and it definitely won't affect me when I kill the others.

You think you can kill me?

Well,  keeping that in mind, let's see how much people I can kill in that span of time.

Tick tock, your running out of time.

Maybe you're already too late.

Maybe, by the time you read this letter, I've already killed that mutt you call a boyfriend.

From,

      Your lovely mother <3

|||||||

Chapter 21

After heavy questioning from the police, I was finally released from the station. They brought me to their station just in case I killed her or something like that.

I quickly got my phone out and dialed Liberty's home phone. I didn't care who picked me up, I just need to get out of this city now.

"Hello," Diego's raspy voice rung. I was mentally shocked for a moment.

"Hello?" his voice said again. "Dawn?" that snapped me out of my shock.

"Diego?" hearing his voice brought back so much memories and emotions. I went from anger, to sadness, to anger again.

"Dawn," he sighed out, like he was glad to hear my voice again.

"Diego!" I exclaimed angrily. How dare he leave without even saying goodbye? We both left our relationship on a bad ending.

"Dawn, look, before you begin yelling-," I cut him off.

"Diego, please get me out of here." I pleaded with him, the past memories forgotten.

"Why? What's wrong?" His voice became hard and I could hear the worry as well as the possessiveness in his tone.

"I – I need to get out of here –,"

I cut myself off when I notice a familiar figure standing by the forest. She was watching me with a sly smirk on her face. I momentarily forgot Diego was on the phone as I hung it up and placed it in my pocket.

"You!" I shouted. Her smirk widened.

"Kamira," Her voice was light. It really did match her element.

"Dawn." I just felt the need to say my name. I was taught manners.

"Oh, I know, although, that was not your original name Celosia, I'll make it slide this time." she slowly walked towards me and stopped once she was standing directly in front of me.

"Your mother talks about you a lot." she said. She began walking around me, almost as if she's examining me.

"Says you're a horrible child for going against her, I agree." I spun around to face her.