*Flashback Four

Flashback Chapter Four - I Can't Stop it

Caleb's POV (1919)

Thick snow covered the forest floor and my footprints were clearly visible as I wandered around the forest. I hadn't seen the werewolves in four months. I'd gone back home, but stayed in my room all of the time, only coming out to leave the house.

Lucas walked beside me. "Anything you want to talk about?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Not really."

"Nothing?" He asked, glancing at me.

I hesitated, then shook my head. I hadn't told him about what had happened four months ago, with the werewolves. I'd promised myself to deal with it alone. "Nothing." I repeated.

He sighed. "When are you going to speak to Daniel?"

"Not for a while. I hate him." I answered. I didn't care whether or not I was in the wrong - he killed her, so I hate him. That's not...wrong, is it?

He nodded. "Fine."

"Hello," A familiar voice stated from behind us. Lucas and I turned around instantly to see Georgia a few meters behind us. I stepped backwards and was pulled into someone, who held me in place tightly.

Lucas glared at Georgia whilst I struggled against the other werewolf.

"What are you doing?" He demanded.

"Stay still." Lewis told me quietly.

I ignored him.

"Nothing that concerns you." Georgia replied, walking towards me. "Hello again, Caleb."

I glared at her. "Leave me alone."

"Let him go." Lucas demanded.

I broke away from Lewis' grip and turned around to glare at him.

My vision began to blur and I closed my eyes, stepping backwards. When I next opened them, I couldn't see clearly. I had the same urge to kill something.

It was happening again...

"Georgia..." The figure in front of me murmured.

Another voice began speaking, but I ignored them. I was grabbed and dragged backwards, and a stinging pain made me flinch. I closed my eyes and concentrated on getting rid of the pain. I hit the floor forcefully.

I had to fix this - I will not hurt anyone.

I cried out in pain and moved away from the object causing the pain. The medallion.

"Stop, please just stop." I stated, almost silently.

I opened my eyes and saw that my vision was clearing up. I glanced up to see Georgia looking down at me.

"Please - make it stop!" I told her.

She shook her head. "I can't. I'm sorry, but I can't."

I let out a scream of pain and closed my eyes again. I was held in place and I gave up. My vision was nearly clear when I next opened my eyes, and I was more aware of where I was. Lucas was on the floor, unconscious, a few metres away from me.

I saw someone holding the medallion.

"Are you okay?" Georgia asked, kneeling down beside me.

I shook my head. "I can't stop it..." I whispered.

"Yes, you can." She replied. "Let me help you."

I didn't reply, because the medallion was lifted off me and the pain was immediately replaced with drowsiness. I welcomed it eagerly.