1

*Phone Rings*

Brooke - Hello?

Unknown - Hello, Is This Brooklyn Mancini?

Me - Yes. This Is Her...

Unknown - Hello Brooklyn, my name is Jamie. I am one of the casting crew producers of Jersey Shore. I am calling to inform you that you have been chosen to be apart of the Jersery Shore cast.

Me - OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!

Jamie - As A Heart Attack *slightly laughs*

Me - Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! This made my day. When do I start?

Jamie - Well you're coming in a little late as a replacement, so you start tomorrow. You're plane leaves at 6:30 tomorrow morning. It says here on your application that you are residing in Miami, is that still correct?

Me - Yes Ma'am.

Jamie - Perfect! Well I hope this isn't too last minute & we will see you on set tomorrow. I have nice rest of the day Miss. Mancini.

Me - No it's PERFECT. Thank You Jamie. You as well. Buh-Bye

Jamie - Bye.

I started screaming & jumping up & down. My roommate Marissa comes running in.

Marissa - Brooke are you ok?!

Me - YES I'M PERFECT!

Marissa - Then What The Hel-

Me - I MADE IT ON TO JERSEY SHORE!! I said flipping out again

Marissa's eyes widened & she started screaming & jumping up & down with me.

Marissa - OH MY FUCKING GOD! T-THAT'S.. OH MY GOD AHHH!!

I nodded my head trying to catch my breath and let the news sink in.

"When do you leave?" Rissa asked looking at me. "My plane leaves at 6:30 tomorrow morning." She nodded her head & stated "Well let's go shopping! You're gonna need some clothes, the weather is WAY different in Jersey then here." We grabbed our stuff and headed for the car.

- At the mall-

When Marissa & I got to the mall we instantly headed for Hollister. I already knew what I was gonna get; jeans, V-necks & some sweats. I got 2 pairs of dark washed jeans & 1 pair of light washed jeans, a pair if white jeans, and some distressed cropped jeans. I was looking at the sweasts when Marisa came over to me with 4 solid colored V-necks. Red, black, white & gray. I told her they were cute & kept them with me. We went to look at the sweasts & I didn't see anything new.

As we were walking towards the checkout, I saw this cute summery type dress. I walked over to it to get a closer look, it was cute...but I couldn't see myself in it. We walked to the checkout & placed my items on the counter. "That'll be $195.67" the cashier said. I handed him $200. He bagged my clothes, handing me my change & receipt. "Thank you" I said smiling. I turned around and headed for the exit.

Marissa & I walked around for a little bit, when we decided that we wanted to go upstairs. We took the Escalator & ended up right in front of Victoria Secrets. I went to walk past it when Marisa pulled me back. "Now I know you're gonna need stuff out of here." She wiggled her eye brows up & down. I started laughing & walked into the store. They were having a BIG sale. So of course.. It was PACKED!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N : This Is My First Story.. So Hopefully You Enjoy. Sorry If It Sucks