9

** 4½ Hours Later **

"THE CABS'LL BE HERE IN 10!" Pauly yelled.

I was finishing up my hair. When I realized I needed to put perfume on & put the rest of my make up on. I put my perfume on & then went to the body mirror Deena had. I did a light brown eye shadow that goes into a dark smokey eye wing. My hair was in loose curled half up, half down. My outfit was a skin tight black romper with net leggings, knee high boots & a white coat. I finished my make up, stood up & checked myself out. "Hey girl, plans changed were going to Kar- Woah! You look hot!!" Jenny came in. "Thank you. So do you. What were you saying?" "Oh. Were going to Karma instead. Better drink deals." She stated, I shrugged my shoulders and nodded my head.

"CABS EH HERE!" Pauly yelled.

I grabbed my watch & bracelets, put them on & checked myself out one more time. I fixed my lipstick & headed for the door. I closed the door behind me & walked downstairs. "Damn!" Mike said looking at me. "Hopefully this isn't too much." I said looking down at my outfit. "Nah. Its perfect" Pauly said.

~ Pauly's POV ~

"CABS EH HERE!" I yelled. All the girls started coming downstairs & the guys came from outside. I went to open the door when I heard "Damn!" I turned and saw Mike looking at Brooke. She smiled. I'm not even gonna lie, I got mad. Like bro you know I like her. "Hopefully this isn't too much." Brooke said looking down at her outfit. Before Mike could say anything I replied saying "Nah. Its perfect". She looked at me and smiled. The cab honked and we all filed out the door. Damn, she looked gorgeous. I have to make a move tonight, because I know she's gonna have EVERY guy in the club's attention tonight.

~ End Of POV ~

We got into the cab & I sat next to Mike. He was talking about how good I looked. It was sweet but I'm not interested. About 15 minutes later we arrived at 'Karma' we all filed out of the taxi & walked in together. The music was blasting & the energy was wild. I could tell it was going to be a good night. Sammi & I walked over to the bar to get a tray of drinks. We got everyone a shot of Vodka, Hypnotic, & Tequila. We brought the tray back to our table, downed out shots & went to dance. I walked to the dance floor with Snookie & we started dancing. I felt someone behind me and when I turned around, I saw someone random guy trying to dance with me.

I stopped dancing and walked away. Well... Tried. The guy pulled me by my arm and said "Where do you think you're going?" He started kissing me and licking his lips. I smelt the beer & other alcohol on his breath. I tried to pull him off of me, but it didn't work. He pulled me into him and started kissing my neck and breathing on me. I took some ladies drink and threw it in his face. When he let go of me I ran. I turned my head and saw Deena. Before I could get to her he grabbed me again. "LET GO OF ME!" I screamed. I looked for someone I knew and couldn't see anyone.