11

I heard the door open then close. I turned over & Pauly was gone. I looked over & Deena wasn't there. 'Must be downstairs' I thought to myself. I rolled over & went back to sleep. The door opened & closed again. "Deennaaa" I dragged her name out. No answer. I went to turn over when I felt a warm body slide in bed with me. I turned my head to see Pauly. "Nooo. Paulyyy*" he said dragging his name out mimicking me.

I turned my head and giggled. "Good morning gorgeous-" he said kissing my head. "How're you feeling?" "My head it throbbing & I feel like I'm gonna throw up." I said putting my pillow over my face. He laughed and moved my pillow. "Welcome to Hangover Land." I playfully rolled my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. "No no no. Wake up." Pauly said pulling the blankets off my. I felt the cold wind & kind of screamed. "I don't want to.." I whined. "Babe. C'mon. I'll carry you if I have to" he said. I looked at him & smirked. I raised my arms up & he picked me up. "Wait-" I said causing him to stop. "Did you call me 'babe'?" He just smiled. "I like it" I told him smiling. He kissed my forehead. He walked down the stairs carrying me. "If you fall I swea-" "Babe I won't." He cut me off. We walked into the kitchen & all attention was focused on us.

"Morning guys." I said waving "Mhmmm" they all said. I started blushing. Pauly put me down & got two mugs out. "Straight right?" Pauly asked referring to how I drink my coffee. I shook my head 'yes' I felt my stomach rumble & I took off towards the bathroom. I threw up everything in my system from last night. Pauly came in to make sure I was ok. He held my hair & rubbed my back.

After a while it felt like I was throwing up my insides. I didn't have anything else in me so I knew it was all just acid. When I was done I stood up & washed my mouth out. He walked out of the bathroom with me and rubbed my lower back. "Yo, you ok girl?" Mike asked. I shook my head wiping my mouth. I walked over & laid on the couch. "I hate hangovers!" I said. "You didn't even drink that much!" Ronnie said. "Yes we did!-" Snooki defended. "Brooke & I were taking shots after shots on the dance floor. I think most of them Were for other people to be honest." She said cracking up. I started laughing with her. "Wow babe.." Pauly said shaking while laughing to himself. "Here, take this, it'll help with your headache." I took the cup of water & medicine. "You guys are so cute it makes me wanna puke." Jemy said walking by to go upstairs. I giggled & looked at Pauly. I got up & put my stuff in the kitchen sink.

The rest of the day was filled with relaxing and recovering.

**A WEEK LATER**

I was upstairs trying to figure out and outfit for today. I put on some light washed jeans & a flowy floral top with a crocheted back. I re-did my hair in a stylish messy bun & didn't even bother with my makeup.

"Hey the girls & I are going to the boardwalk. Wanna come?" Deena asked. "Yeah lemme go brush my teeth & I'll be right down" I replied, putting on my white Vans. I walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth & walked downstairs. "Ready?" I asked standing there. The girls shook there head and we walked out. "We'll be back, us girls are going to the Boardwalk!!" Jenny yelled. "WAIT!" Vinny & Pauly yelled. We turned around. "Can we come?" Vinny asked "Bro. We got GTL to do today. We'll met up later." Ronnie said. "But what if I wanted to hang with you today?" Pauly said walking over to me grabbing my waist pulling me closer to him. "Like Ronnie said 'we'll meet up later'." I said pushing him away playfully. We went to turn away when Pauly pulled me back & kissed me. "See you later" he said stepping back & winking. "So are you two...?!" Jenny asked trailing off. "I don't know.. there's something mutual there though."

** 20 Mins Later **

We FINALLY got to the boardwalk & started walking around. Jenny, Deena & Snooki went to the bar. Sammi & I decided to just walk around.

"Hey so how are you and Pauly? Sammi asked. I thought about it and started to smile. "Honestly, this last week has been really fun with him. He's always around and telling me how beautiful I am and he's just always such a genuine souls. He makes me happy " I told her. Sam smiles and nodded her head. We decided to go find the girls and head home. On the walk home we decided to stop at the T-Shirt Shop.

We walked in & saw Danny. "DANNYY!!" We yelled. He looked up & shook his head "If you're hear to bother me, leave." He said. "Well that isn't very nice." I stated with a pouty face. He laughed and asked what we wanted. "Nothin. Just in the neighborhood." Snooki said. Us girls stayed for a little to chit chat but then, Danny said he had stuff to do, so then the girls & I left.