20

I put on some white ripped skinny jeans, a maroon VANS t shirt, and flip flops. I headed downstairs and saw everyone at the kitchen table. "Hey Rissa." Sam said to me. I waved and almost immediately all eyes were on me. "Guys this is Marissa." Brooke introduced me. She told me the names of the guys. "Hey everyone. You guys can call me Riss or Rissa." I said waving.

We talked about what club we were going to go to tonight. "Where do you wanna go Rissa?" Mike asked. I shrugged my shoulders "Anywhere that's got good music, good drinks & hot guys." I said laughing. "Bed Rock is it!!" Deena said waving her hands I the air getting hyped. we all laughed and agreed to get ready in about an hour. since there's so many girls in the house I decided to go take a shower so I can take my time and do what I gotta do.

I took about a 30 minute shower and went into the room Brooke set up for me. Deena walked out with a towel "Hey hey." "Hey." she responded. I walked into the room, put on some lotion, and then my Calvin Klein set with some shorts on. I haven't figure out what I'm gonna wear, or
how I want my hair/make up.

I walk downstairs in what I have on and decided to talk to one of the girls. I walked out back and saw some of the group. "Uhh.. Hey. What am I suppose to wear or look like?" I asked laughing. I got nothing but confused expressions. "For tonight.." the group all said "Ohhhh!"

"You can wear whatever you want. But something short and busty is always best." Mike said winking. "Or.. You can wear whatever you want." Vinny said looking at Mike. "Whatever you feel confident in is what you should wear." Vinny stated and went inside. I nodded my head and thought about a cute but semi-revealing outfit.

-------------------------------------------
Hey guys!👋 It's a short chapter.. It's been awhile since I've done an Authors note.. sorry about that. Hopefully you guys like the story. It is no whee close to being done. I plan on making a series.

Leave a comment telling me what you want to happen in the story next and if I should make more books about this.

Much love for you all💖