35.

After Delilah told me everything, it all made sense. The little snide comments made by the girls weren't the being mean, it was them giving me clues/hints what what my 'boyfriend' was really doing. I got up, thanked Delilah and went to confront Pauly's. When I walked out the guys smiled at me and Pauly just ignored me.

"So who is Delilah to you?!" I asked him for the hundredth time.

"A friend. She like my sister." He said kinda annoyed. I scoffed at his stupid lie. "Really, cause people with a sibling like relationship don't sleep with each other.!" I said getting louder.

"Hey, Brooke. Were getting ready for Ryder's Party " Vinny said on the top patio looking down at us. "I don't give a f**k." Is all I said.

"Are you more than friends with her?" I asked Pauly. He looked at me like I was crazy. "Yeah, you know, sleeping with her. Acting like your single." I said listing the obvious. All I heard was "Yes." and I punched him in the face. I turned around and walked back inside slamming the sliding door behind me. I was done.

I walked in my room and started crying. I could hear Pauly yelling about how the last time we went out I got a guys number. When in reality it was an ex boyfriend of my sister and he wanted me to have her call him. I explain that to him and he didn't believe me. I went down stairs and started yelling at him about how he was lying. We started yelling back and forth and ended up in my room.

"How could you do this to me? To us?!" I yelled at Pauly. "I have enough respect and love for you to admit what I did was wrong and shameful and disrespectful. You're so dumb and hardheaded that you can't even admit that what you did to me at Karma was wrong." He replied yelling at me. "I respect you so much that I can admit I disrespected you so badly. You big dummy." He said. "What exactly did I do at Karma? I got a guys number FOR MY FUCKING SISTER! I DIDN'T MAKE OUT WITH ANYONE! OR SLEEP WITH THEM!" I screamed back at him. He shook his head at me.

I started crying harder and said "You embarrassed me, you don't deserve somebody like me." I yelled at him.

_________________________________________

Hey everyone. If you couldn't tell, this fight is the fight that happened between Ron & Sam in Season 3 of Jersey Shore. I know new information Is popping up, but its like that cause Wattpad kept deleting the chapters or would say that there hadn't any text typed so I skipped it. But I will add the back story to new info that popping up. This book will be coming to an end probably tonight.

Love you all lots!! Thank you for reading this book. Leave a comment on some other fanfic y'all want me to do, or/and if I should make a second book to this one. Byee❤❤