31.

I went inside and decided to take a shower.

** 45 Minute's Later **
I got out of the shower, wrapped myself in a towel and went back to my room. I got dressed in some leggings and a crop top. I walked do I put my damp hair into a messy-ish bun and went downstairs. I heard everyone outside laughing.

I turned the corner and bumped into someone. "Oh. I'm sorry." "Oh no, it was my fault. I'm Ryder. Jenny's friend." I forgot Jenny had a friend coming. I smiled and shook her hand. "Brooke. Nice to meet you. Heard a lot about you." I said. Ryder and I talked for a little but then she went to the bathroom. I got myself a drink and went outside.

I sat by Vinny and just zoned in and out of the conversations everyone was having. I didn't really know what they were talking about so I just chilled with my drink. Pauly came over and sat next to me, pulling me into his lap. He kissed the side of my face and wrapped his hands around my waist. We've been really good lately, I can tell the overly lovey dovey stuff is settling down but in all honestly that's totally fine with me.

I finished my drink and decided to get some chips. When I walked back inside the doorbell rang. I put my cup in the sink, grabbed a small bag of chips and went to answer the door. When I opened the door I was met by a girl. Around my height (4'11-5'1 or so) with light brown hair.

"Uh.. Hi? Can I help you." I asked. "Yeah. Is Pauly here. I'm Delilah."

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys. Sorry its a short update and I've been taking so long. Been looking at colleges and trying to get my life together lol. Only got a year.

Anywaysss... I will type up a longer update in about an hour or so. Oh and I'm sad to say this, but this book will be coming to an end soon. I'd say about 3-4 more chapters... I started writing up the second but but idk if I'm gonna publish it. But thank you guys for reading my book.

Love you guys lots💕