34.

** Delilah's POV **
I knocked on Brooke's door and was told to come in. I walked in and looked at everything in the room BUT Brooke, when our eyes met she smiled and i returned one. But I knew she knew it wasn't a happy filled smile. I was thinking on how I was going to talk to her and how it was a mistake. "You good?" I heard and jumped a little. I closed the door behind me and walked towards the bed and sat down.

"Brooke I'm so sorry." I told her looking down. She scrunched her eyebrows and turned towards me. I felt her hand on my knee and when I looked up I immediately let the tears fall. Brooke asked me what I did, and I told her everything. From how me and Pauly met and use to hook up until I moved, how Pauly called me a few weeks ago and wanted me to come down and how he never said anything about having a girlfriend. He said Brooke was a friend. That he and her had a similar home life to and they had a friendship bond.

I was crying because I felt so bad and I was frustrated. I wasn't raised to be a homewrecker and Brooke. She was so beautiful and so sweet. I felt absolutely horrible. "I'm so sorry Brooke." Was all I could say. I couldn't believe Pauly lied to me, and did such an amazing person wrong like he did. Suddenly I felt her get up. I tensed an got scared but all of a sudden I felt her hug me. I looked up saw her face. It was full of hurt and sadness and sorrow. I saw the tears building up in her eyes and I pulled her in for a hug.

After hugging for a few minutes she let go and stood up. "Thank you for being amazing and telling me. It means SO MUCH." she said to me before walking out. I didn't know where she was going, so I wiped my face and followed behind her.

"So who is Delilah to you?!" Is all I heard when I knew she went outback to confront Pauly. I walked to the door and stood with the other girls.

"A friend. She like my sister." He said kinda annoyed. Brooke scoffed. "Really, cause people with a sibling like relationship don't sleep with each other.!" She said getting louder