17

There was confusion in the air. "Hey guys." I greeted while getting off of Pauly's back. They all just observed him & I. "So.. You guys good? Or..." Mike asked trailing off. "Yeah were good." I cheesed, walking into the kitchen. "Yeah, just a MAJOR misunderstanding." Pauly added walking in the kitchen grabbing a plate for me...short girl problems. "F**king FINALLY!" Jwow said raising her hands. "The sadness in the air was starting to get to me." She said causing us all to laugh. I saw Ronnie looking at me. I looked at him & mouthed 'Thank you'. He nodded his head and kissed Sammi's temple.

The rest of the day was calm. We didn't really do anything because it was work week. "Okay. Well.. I don't know about you losers, but I'm going to put my bikini on & go get in the Jacuzzi." I stated while getting up from the couch. "I'M COMING!!!" Snooki yelled running up the stairs. The other girls tagged along. I had so many different types of bikinis. I had strapless, racer back, multi-way, push up, & I had a micro one too. "Should I wear this?" Showing my Micro one to Nicole. Her face lit up with shock, I laughed. "I mean if you want Pauly to go on a killing rampage. Then go right ahead." I laughed and grabbed my pink bikini, I wasn't a pushup but it was a little small so I had some lift. I walked downstairs & all eyes were on me. "You look hot in bikinis too?!" Jwow said. "Yeah. I'm done. Brooke you win in life." Deena said putting her hands up. I laughed and just shook my head.

I walked outside and headed to the top deck when I saw Pauly & the guys. They all stopped & stared. "See a ghost?" I teased looking behind me. They all the just blinked. Pauly made his way over to me & slid his hands around my waist. "This-" he looked down "this bikini would look really good on my bedroom floor." He whispered sliding his hands to my butt and squeezed. "Really?" I asked biting my lip. He shook his head & tried to kiss me. I pulled back & went towards to jacuzzi. "Tease." He said. I smirked to myself.

The rest of the girls got in the Jacuzzi & the guys decided to join. Pauly got in with Vinny & Mike jumped in landing on Jwow. She laughed and told him he was lucky she didn't get hurt.

** 15 Minutes Later **

The heat was getting old & annoying. I stood up & grabbed my towel. "Where you going?" Sam asked. "Inside, the heat is getting to me." She nodded her head and I headed inside. I was heading up to take a shower when the phone rang.

"Hello?" I said. "Brookee!!" I heard a familiar voice. "Rissa!!-" I said matching her excitement "Oh my god I miss you so much! How are you!?" "Good good. How's the house?" she asked. We talked for a little bit longer and ended up planning for her to come out some time next week.

I hung up the phone and saw Deena. "Hey, are we allowed to have visitors?" I asked Deena. She said "Yeah as long as everyone agrees and you give Danny a heads up." I nodded my head and went to ask the group. Everyone agreed and now all I have to do is call Danny tomorrow and let him know. 'I hope he says yes.' I thought to myself 'I miss my girl.'