23

** Mike's POV **

I turned over and was met by an empty bedside. I looked around my room and didn't see Marissa. I stayed still for a little until I was somewhat up and then put in some sweatpants. I walked out to the kitchen and didn't see her. 'Upstairs.' I thought and headed in that direction. I knocked on the door and got no answer. I heard the shower I so decided to wait for her.

The rest of the house was either asleep or at work. Ha! Suckers had to go to work hungover. I was in Marissa's room for a good 30 minutes until I heard a "Hu-Hum" I got scared an jumped a little. I looked to my left and saw Marissa standing there in a towel. Damn she's gorg- Wait Mike. say something. "Oh. Uh.. Hi." Great now I'm stuttering like a fool. "Hey.. whatcha doin in my bed..?" She asked standing in the door way. "I uh... just wanted to talk to you.. about last night." I stated like a wimp.

There was a pause for a minute and then Marissa said "Mike.. It's okay. What happen between us was nothing but sex. I get it. Don't trip. But I have to get dressed, so if you could." She said pointing to her door. I was confused. did she think I came here to tell her last night was just a one night stand kind of thing?

Being confused as hell, I walked out of her room so she could get dressed. I was still trying to process what happened when I walked into the kitchen to see Snooks. "Morning." we said at the same time. "What up with you?" she asked. I shook my head and walked out back. "Hey Vin." I said. "Mornin. You good?" He asked me and I just shook my head like I did when Snookie asked. I walked up to the top deck and couldn't believe myself.

I've only know Marissa for a 2 maybe 3 days, it was one night. I can't be. "Mike!" Vinny said breaking my thoughts causing me to turn around. "Hey, what's up? And don't tell me 'nothing' cause I know you." I looked at Vinny and just shook my head.

---------------------------------------------
Update!!!! Hopefully the book good. I'm thinking of doing more fanfic, but don't know if I should just continue this book or make different books as well.

Oh! and I literally just realized that I never put up a pic of Brooke but I was using Cassie Scerbo as Brooke's Character but its whoever you prefer I guess lol.