21

I walked upstairs to search my suitcase. "Hey can you help me?" I asked Deena & Sam "I need an outfit for tonight. I got advice from Mike and Vinny.. But I'm still unsure." "Whatcha got sweets?" Deena said rummaging through my suitcase.

After about 30 minutes of looking the girls helped me pick out a black and white dress with some black heels. Sam said she'd do my hair, and Brooke said she'd do my makeup.

Pauly yelled ad told us that the cab was on its way. Brooke finished my makeup while Sammi finished my last curl. I put on some nude lipstick ad some glossy overcoat. I sat on my bed waiting for the girls and then we headed downstairs. The guys gave compliments and we all just smiled. I tired around and saw Mike staring kinda hard. I don't mind though, he's cute.

* 45 Minutes Later *

We got to the club and immediately started dancing and taking shots after shots. "You're getting her drunk!" Brooke yelled over the music to mike. we laughed. It was fun being here at the shore, I honestly don't want this to ever end

I was dancing with Brooke when someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and saw Mike. He smiled at me and grabbed my waist. We started grinding and then went to get more shots. After takin about 5 shots each, we went back to the dance floor. The alcohol and music made me feel like I was on cloud 9. I felt Mike grabbed my waist to pull me closer to his body, I couldn't help but want him. I started body rolling and grinding on him, causing more sexual tension between us.

"Brooke's gonna kill me." I thought before I looking up at Mike and smashing my lips into his. Our lips moved in synch together. After that, we danced the night away.

---------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't Updated, school has been hell 😒 Jeez I need summer to hurry tf up!

Anywaysss... If you have any suggestions for another book or anything feel free to comment😄

Thank You ALL for reading my book and voting. Love you all lots💖