24

** Mike's POV **

I headed downstairs back into the house with Vinny. I heard everyone in the living room so that's where I went. "Ima miss your crazy self! come back anytime!" Deena said hugging Marissa. the guys gave her a hug and told her to be safe. Jwow and Snooki said bye and then helped her take her bags down. Brooke took forever to say bye, but they were best friends so it was understandable.

When Brooke went back upstairs I walked over to Marissa. "Well... this is it. Hopefully your stay here wasn't horrible." I said making us both laugh. "No, it was refreshing and fun." she said smiling. The cab driver told her he was ready. She turned to me and we hugged. We broke apart and she kissed my cheek. "Bye Mike." she said. I opened the door for her and told her 'bye' before closing the door. The cab started driving off, an I headed back inside.

I felt kinda weird but didn't know why. I only talked 1 out of the 3 days she was here. I also got to sleep with her, but I don't know enough about her to have feelings. Right? Maybe the fact that she beat my to the 'one night stand' card made me feel some type of way, and not Marissa herself. Yeah, Ima stick with that.

** Brooke's POV **

Marissa left today and I'm kinda sad. I only have another month here until I go home so I guess it can't be THAT bad. Marissa was suppose to stay another few days, but she told that the Shore was turning her into the old her. She wasn't comfortable. It took her 5 years to get sober. Well.. semi sober. She drinks but (kinda) knows when to stop. So I told her to do what she needed to do.

Overall the past few days have been fun and drama free....surprisingly.

"Brooke!!!" I heard someone yell from downstairs. "What!?" I yelled back. I heard footsteps an saw Deena walk through the door. "Hey hey." "What's up?" I asked. "So. have you and Pauly.. You know?" my eyes widened and I sat there frozen. "Uh.. um.. uh" I stuttered. "I knew it!" She said laughing. "Shut up.. I'm just waiting for the right time..." I responded. "We'll tonight's gonna be the night. Were going to Bed Rock tonight. The music and the drinks there are gonna have you guys feeling multiple types of ways." Deena said wiggling her eyebrows. I started laughing a shaking my head. "You're crazy D." I said shaking m head. She gave me a smirk and then walked out.

---------------------------------------------
Hey hey! So The next few chapters are gonna be somewhat really detailed so be prepared.

I've got a 2nd book under construction. It's gonna be the after life of Brooke & Pauly & The house mates👏
I'm not gonna say when It's going to be published, soooo ... Keep a look out😏

Love y'all lots lots lots💖