33.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of laughter. I decided to go downstairs and check it out. I saw the girls and Delilah making food.

"Hey. Look whose finally up." Delilah said with a smile. Okay? I returned a smile and walked towards them. I saw some coffee in the coffee pot and poured me a cup. I said 'hey' to the other girls and walked outside and went to the upstairs deck. I was still waking up and took another sip. I contemplated on going back and starting fresh with Delilah. I agreed and went back inside.

I walked back in the house and the guys were up. That's surprising. I saw Pauly and went to sit next to him. He kind of scooted away and didn't pay any attention to me. I frowned at him and just rolled my eyes. I saw Delilah with all these bowls full of food.

"Lemme help you with that." I said and grabbed the two biggest bowls. She smiled at me in thank you and we set them on the table.

** After Breakfast **

"Omg Brooke you are crazy!" Delilah said laughing with Sammi. "Well.. I gave her one fair warning. She didn't take it." I replied simply shrugging my shoulders. Pauly walked in and didn't even acknowledge me. "Hi." I said to him annoyed. "Oh. Ya. Hi." He said walking out to the back. "What's up with him?" Jenny asked. I shrugged my shoulders and just rolled my eyes. "Yeah usually he gives you a hug or kiss or something." Snooki said. I shrugged again in response and kept cleaning up.

"You and Pauly are together?" Delilah asked looking shocked. I looked at her and nodded. Suddenly she vibe changed. Not in a jealousy way but in like a sad/guilty way.

** 7½ hours later **

Today has been full of work (for some of us) and cleaning and sleep

Jenny and everyone are getting ready for Ryder's birthday party. I decided to go, but ignore Pauly. If he wanted to act like he wasn't with me, then I'm just going to do me. I was sitting in front of the full body mirror My & Sammi's room, parting my hair. There was a knock at the door. "Come in." I said. I looked up at the mirror to see Delilah standing in the door. I smiled at her and she returned a weak one. She looked nervous asf. "You good?" I ask. Breaking her from her thoughts. She looked up at me and closed the door behind her.

What the hell?