16

I didn't know how or what to feel. I walked back to the register, when I saw Pauly ringing someone up., I just stayed off to the side & waited. "You ok girl?" Jwwow asked.

I shook my head & faked a smile. She said 'ok' an walked back to her assigned station. Pauly was just standing there talking to a costumer. I was admiring him & thinking to myself "Should I give him another chance? I mean it was a test. I'll Talk-" "Brooke stop day dreaming." Danny said. I told him sorry & then walked over to the register.

~ 4½ Hours Later ~

"Time. To. FINALLY. LEEAVE!!" Vinny & Jwow said together skippimg around. I laughed at there childish ways. We cleaned up & told Danny bye. Pauly was the last one to clock out so I stood outside waiting for him.

"You coming Brooke?!" I looked at Ronnie and he had a pleading look, I had looked back at Pauly and when his eyes met mine he kinda half smiled. I turned around and nodded my head walking home with them.

There was a sort of me that wanted to forgive Pauly but at the same time why did he feel the need to test me? He could have just asked.

**Few hours later**

We were all home relaxing. Deena and Snooki were in the kitchen trying to figure out what they wanted to make for dinner. I was upstairs talking to Sammi about what Ron had said. "Well girl it's your choice. I see where they're coming from but it was immature which is why I get why you're stuck" I nodded my head and sighed. She gave me a hug and walked downstairs. I laid there contemplating but decided to go talk to Pauly.

I walked outside to the deck attached to the room and it oversees the bottom part where the guys were with Jwwow. When I walked out and looked over the ledge they all looked up.
"Can we talk?" I asked as his eyes met mine. He shook his head and walked upstairs to me.

"Ronnie told me what happened." I turned to look at him breaking the silence, before I could continue his lips were pressed to mine.

I froze. "I'm sorry for last night. I realized how much you liked me when you yelled at me. I was being an idiot & I'll never do anything like that again. I want to be with you." Pauly said before I could react to what just happened. All I wanted do was just hug him and kiss him again. I pulled back "Pauly I want this but I just don't understand why you couldn't have just asked me adult to adult.. like it's clear I want us. It's all I've been focusing on this last week.. I just don't known what more you could have needed for it to be clear. But this immature shit I won't put up with." He nodded his head and we talked more into detail about everything.

We headed back into the house when he grabbed my hand. "I want this. You. Me. Us. I really do and I'm willing to anything to make this work." he said kissing the side of my head.