36.

** Pauly's POV **
I was tired of Brooke yelling at me. So I walked out of her room, with her following of course. I had enough so I turned around and said "It's over." And walked out.

I saw Vinny & Ron downstairs. I could hear Brooke still yelling escalating this more. I walked back in her room and told her to leave, and that nobody needed her here. "You're a douchebag." Is all she replies with. I looked at and told her she was nothing without me. She was throwing her stuff at me so started taking her stuff out of the closet and throwing it out the door to the deck. All of a sudden Brooke goes into air traffic controller mode, arms flying all over the place. I continued to throw her stuff out until there wasn't any left. The guys came upstairs, and Brooke is still screaming, "I hate you more than I've hated anybody in my entire life!" I turned around and started to take out Brooke's bed with her still on it. She was yelling at me but them I heard Vinny say "Brooke is like a spider monkey, climbing on the bed, not letting go with a pit bull grip." As if he's an announcer and this is funny. Brooke finally catches some balance from the bed and swings hitting me in my face again.

The rest of the guys come in and rush me out of the room; I headed down the hall into the smush room and slammed the door. I heard Brooke scream "Get away from me," as I hear her storm down "I want nothing to do with you ever," she says. She kicked the door open while Vinny is holding her back. I slam the door closed again. Brooke gets into the room, Vinny trying to hold her back, while Mike is trying to restrain me. I started kicking the bed, when Vinny pushes me through the door to the roof deck, the curtains flying off the rod, and tried to close the door behind him, but Brooke and I keep opening it to scream at one another. The girls took Brooke downstairs, while I was muttering to myself about how if she put her hands on me again. And I start throwing her mattress onto the deck. I decided to go out with the guys to cool off.

When the guys and I came back the girls were gone. I went back up stairs and started destroying the room again.