18

**1 Week Later**

Danny said yes to Marissa coming to visit so she'll be here in about 1:30pm.

I woke up early to get the house situated and my room cleaned so Marissa had a bed to sleep in. I walked down stairs and saw Vinny. "Where is everyone?" I questioned. "Sleeping." Vinny responded before taking a slip of his drink. I'm guessing coffee. I nodded my head while biting the inside of my cheek. I opened the fridge and saw nothing. I rolled my eyes. "We need to go grocery shopping." I stated dryly and clearly annoyed.

"What the hell? Again?!" Vinny responded just as annoyed as me. I looked back at him, and nodded my head while rolling my eyes "Marissa will be here around 1:30 so we need to hurry up." Vinny nodded his headwhile getting up.

He put his stuff in the sink and rinsed off everything. "I'm gonna go get dressed & wake them up. Today's "Chore Day." Vinny said putting quotes around "Chore Day". I chuckled to myself & then got an idea. "WAIT! Vinny!!" I whisper yelled. He turned back around and I signaled him to come towards me. I whispered my plan in his ear. He smiled and agreed. Vinny walked to his spot & I walked up the stairs & stood in the hall. "Ready?" I whispered. He clanked his pots together lightly but loud enough for me to hear he was in position. "Ok. GO!" I said.

BANG. CLANK. BANG BANG. CLANK CLANK. BANG CLANK.
"WAAAKE Up!!! It's Chore Day! We Got Shit To Do Bitchess!" I yelled in the hall, trying not to laugh. Sammi's door swung open and there stood a pissed off looking Sam. "What. The. Fuck!?" I smiled and yelled "Good Morning Sammi!!" I walked over too hug her. She pushed by me & swung open the door to my room "Pauly, your girlfriend is gonna get her as beat." She said clearly mad. "At the moment, I don't claim her." He started dryly.

**About 20mins Later**

Everyone was up, but pissed. Luckily I was smart enough to make everyone coffee & and toast. "Ok. So I know what Vinny & I did was wrong & pissed you ALL off." I started "Buuut... We have no food, no alcohol, no dish soap. And I don't about you guys, but I have no more clean boxers." Vinny finished. I laughed and continued "Plus Marissa will be here around 1:30. So today is 'Chore Day'. Us girls are going to go grocery shopping & the guys are going to go to laundry." I said. "What about GTL?" Mike said. The rest of the guys agreed. " If you guys are gonna do GTL day, then us girls are gonna have clean and get the house ready. Meaning you guys cook AND clean tonight ." I turned and smiled at the girls.

The guys agreed and we all went to get ready for the day.

The guys got there stuff and left. "Hey ready? The guys took the small car." Jwow asked. I nodded my head and walked downstairs with her. "Who has a list?" Snooki asked. Deena said Sam made one but we never follow the list anyways.