37.

When i got home with the girls I saw the guys. I didn't see Pauly thank god, so i went upstairs. I saw the room and it was ruined more than before. I walked toward the bed and saw my glasses were broken. "Everything is destroyed of mine," I said. "Everything is broken and ruined."

I found Pauly on the deck. "All my stuff is ruined," I say. "What makes that okay?" I guess in the Pauly Code of Conduct, criminal mischief is permissible if one's girlfriend receives a guys number to give to her sister. "I was crushed tonight," he finally spoke. "I was destroyed, and what I did with Delilah, at least it was done BEFORE you and I got together. And her coming out here too. I talked to her and told her to cancel everything, she said she couldn't and whenever I would try and talk to you about it I couldn't. But the kiss? At least I had enough respect to not do it when you were around unlike others." I scoffed. "So just because I wasn't home, made things okay? Wow you're pathetic." I said walking out. I could hear Pauly crying but I didn't care. I went upstairs and Sammi said I could sleep with her tonight. Knowing the beds are small as hell, I told her I'd be fine on the couch. She would take no for an answer so that's where I slept.

** Next Day **

I woke up and with a headache and sore throat. Flashbacks from last night began to play in my head and i started to tear up again. I didn't want to be sad so I got up, went to the destroyed room and started packing my things.

** 2 hours later **
After packing up all my stuff I went downstairs to call a cab and to talk to my sister. When I got off the phone I went upstairs and saw the girls and the guys in my room by my suitcases. They all half-heartedly try to talk me out of leaving, but they knew just as well as I did that I had to go.

I walked downstairs to get a drink of water when I saw Pauly. He brang me outside. "Sit Down.?" he stated as more of a question. I refuses and he asked, "What did I do?" Is he serious right now? I was too tired to argued so I just said "I can't do this anymore," as those words left my mouth I started sobbing and walked back inside. I walked in, put my hands on the counter and put my head down trying to collect myself. Pauly came in. "You want to go home, I'm going to let you go, as much as it kills me." Is all he said as he walked past me to the View room.

**Pauly's POV **

I cried myself to sleep last night. I know I hurt Brooke but I was angry. And last night I got out of control. I know I shouldn't have done what I did, but I couldn't stop myself. FML. When she said those 5 words I knew I messed up. I got up and went inside. When I saw her with her back to me, I wanted to hug her from behind. Tell her I love her and that I'm sorry, but I knew it wouldn't work. So I said "You want to go home, I'm going to let you go, as much as it kills me." I walked past her and went to the view room.

I sat in front of the camera for a minute or three and finally said "I'll miss her and I love her and I definitely regret all the negative shit I've ever done. Definitely more now than ever." I sat there and just put my head in my hands. I can't believe I lost the best thing that's ever happened to me, over a girl I didn't have any feelings for and actions that were out of childish spite.