32.

I stood there looking at the girl. I couldn't manage to say anything. I just blinked. She waved her hand in front of me and I came back to reality. "Uh. Sorry, you look like someone I use to know" lies. "Come in." I told her moving to the side.

She walked in and went to turn my way when Pauly walked in. "Hey babe I need to- Delilah..?" He said. She whipped her head around, smiled and ran into his arms. "Oh my gosh I missed you!!" She said. Pauly looked shocked and just stood there in shock.

"I thought you were gonna be here tomorrow night." Pauly said. "I was but I got a flight this morning to surprise you. Haha. Surprise!" She said bouncing up and down. "Yeah haha. Surprise. Uh. Brooke. This is Delilah, Delilah this is Brooke." I nodded and fake smiled. She smiled and hugged me. "Hi it's really nice to meet one of Pauly's house mates! You're so pretty!" I nodded. "Uh.. Well I have to go do something upstairs." I said leaving.

** Pauly's POV **

Delilah was not supposed to be here, and the fact that Brooke didn't know makes this a problem. Shit.

After Brooke went upstairs everyone came in and started saying hi to Lilah. I decided to go upstairs and check on Brooke. When I walked in her room she was sitting out on the patio in a chair.

"Hey. Can we-" "Don't." She interrupted me with her hand up. I sat next her her. "I need to be alone right now. Okay? Please just don't." She said again. I got up and left. I know she thinks something is going on between Delilah and I but there isn't. Yeah her & I slept together a few times, but it was before Brooke. And Delilah was the one who broke things off. So its not like she's got feelings for me.

... right?

** Brooke's POV **

After sitting outside for a few hours, I came to the conclusion that I need to chill. But so far there has been 3 red flags and being 'chill' is not in my vocabulary right now. First the voicemail that she wanted me to give him, then she's 'surprising' him a day early, and he didn't introduce me as his girlfriend like he usually does with people he knows and I don't. I got up and decided to go to bed.

I'm sure I'm over thinking this, so ima just sleep it off and try to get to know her in the morning.