Chapter Two

~Eleanor's POV~

I broke it off thinkin' you'd be cryin' 

Now I feel like shh 

Looking at you flyin' 

I want you back 

I want you back 

Want, want you 

Want you back

My phone rang.

"Uhhh," i mumbled, hitting the Snooze button, annoyingly.

I got up and headed towards the bathroom. I stared at my not-so-pretty reflection. I see a brunette girl with a nest hair and eyebugs. That nightmare is still haunting me, causing to give me stress and not getting enough sleep.

I stripped off all my clothes and hopped into the shower. I massaged my hair with my strawberry shampoo and Dove conditioner. I got the damp, small towel amd rubbed it into the soap. Then, I rubbed it all over my skin.

When I'm done, I wrapped a pink robe around my body and a white towel wrapped around my hair. I brushed and flossed my teeth. I carefully opened the bathroom and peeked if anyone is coming, then ran to my room as fast as I can. That risky naked trip from the bathroom to your room! Pheww.

I wore a pair of white skinny jeans, a pink strapless Hollister shirt, and a pair of brown flipflops from Forever 21. I put on a light make up; a thin layer of mascara to make my lashes look longer, 2 dips of pink blush, and a peachy lip gloss. I let my natural, curly brunnett hair flow down my waist.

Next, I went to my closet to see what bag I'm going to take. I swear I have a big wardrobe! I have 30 pairs.of bags from Coach, Michael Kors, Nine West, Nina Richy, Louis Vuitton, Kate Spades, Tory Burch, Guess and so on. I have 50 pairs of high heels flip flops, sneakers and slippers from Tory Burch, Hollister, Vans, Gap, Forever 21, Nine West, Nike etc. . And I have 80 pairs of earrings, 20 bracelets, 30 necklaces, 60 rings from Helzberg Diamond and Swarovski, Forever 21, Tory Burch, Tiffany & Co, and so on. My clothes are from Hollister, Love Pink, Anne Taylor, J Crew, Fresh Tops, Hot Tops, Neiman Marcus, Louis Vuitton, Guess, Aeropostale etc. They were all lined up and are divided. From the left are my shoes, in the middle; my clothes, ;and to the right are accesories such as bags, jewerlies, and hair accesories.

I guess you could say that it's alot and you're probably wondering why I have alot of these, and how I managed to afford them?

Well you see I'm a Hollister model, and my parents are quite rich. They own the Hollister company. That's why I'm a model.

I picked out a Michael Kors handbag and packed my wallet, phone, sunglasses, make up bag, hand sanitizer, some band aid's just in case, and my perfume.

I went downstairs, to the kitchen. I  saw Harry, Zayn, Niall and Liam all eating their pancakes. And then I saw the demon's face, feeding a blonde girl.

Hannah Walker.

Louis' girlfriend.

" 'Mornin'!" I chirped. That blonde chick stopped laughing and set her blue eyes on me.

"Ooh, you look hot, Eleanor!" Harry winked.

"Thanks!" I smiled, sitting down next to Hannah.

"Going to a photoshoot?" Zayn narrowed his eyebrows, shoving pancakes in his mouth.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Hey Hannah!" I smiled, kindly.

She looked at me in disgust and rolled her eyes. Honestly, we don't like each other. She's a bitch! She would always make fun of me. I don't get what Louis saw in her. Oh wait, she's a girl version of Louis. That's what he sees in her. Both bastards and bitches.

I grabbed and apple and took a bite. I stared hungrily at the pancakes sitting across from me. But then I remembered I couldn't eat. As a model, part of the contract is to eat only fruits every meal 3 times a day and 8 glasses of water. It's tough being a model. You don't get to eat whatever you want and you feel really insecure when you see prettier and sexier girls in the photoshoot. So if you think being a model is easy, well it isn't.

"Aren't you gonna eat ,El?" Niall asked whose basically shoving 5 pancakes at a time in his mouth.

"No thanks," I said, kindly,"I can't. I have photoshooting today."

"Oh, whawewer wou say. But me, I'm gowing to engoy food." Niall said with his mouth full.

I giggled, lightly. Oh Nialler!

Translation: 

"Oh, whatever you say. But me, I'm going to enjoy food.

I stared hungrily at the pancakes but I immediately pushed my thoughts out of my head and focused on eating fruits instead. We're not allowed to eat meats or anything with high calories until our trainer tells us so, that we can. My trainer is very strict. One time, I drank 4 oz of milk and of course I didn't tell her but unfortunately, she made me weigh and I gained 0.546 grams so instead of running the treadmill for only a couple of hours, she made me run for 4 hours!!!

"Eww what are you eating?" Hannah's annoying, bitchy voice suddenly interrupted.

"It's called an apple, Hannah. Maybe you've never tasted one before. Maybe you should plant a common-sense fruit in your head and taste it." I snapped. That's it. She ruined my good mood this morning. And oh you don't wanna see my bad side.

All the boys went, "Oohhh, burn!" Then high-fiving each other.

"Whatever, baby. Just don't pay attention to her. Nobody's gonna ever like an attention-seeker like her who does anything to be perfect." Louis stepped in and defended her.

"Lou." Zayn said in a warning voice.

"Lou, you're going too far, mate." Harry joined in.

I felt a something in my heart. Pain and weakness. I felt tears blurring but no, I'm not gonna cry infont of people who'll kill to see me cry, including Louis and Hannah. That would just give them their satisfaction. The satisfaction that I would never give once more.

"What?! She was being mean to my girlfriend!!" Louis protested.

"But Hannah started it!" Niall defended me.

"Yea!" Daddy Direction agreed.

"I'm going." I mumbled, walking out of the kitchen as silent as a mouse.

2nd chapter of Cmm!! I'm on vacation, sorry for slow updates guys! Hope you like this chapter.

10 votes for the next chapter.