Chapter Eighteen

-Eleanor's POV-

As soon as we get home, I went straight to take a shower. I poured Pantene all over my head and massages it. After that, I shaved my legs and armpits while I was scrubbing my body with a small towel filled with rubbed soap.

I brushed and flossed my teeth to make sure that when I smile tonight, my smile would look white and fresh and not yellow and gross. Then, I took my Dove deodorant and applied it to make sure my arms don't wet tonight. How embarassing is that?!

When I was done taking care of my body, I opened my closet and scanned through my party dresses.

Not  yellow.

Eww pink.

Hell nah, brown.

Not you too purple.

Not tonight black.

Those thoughts were on my head as a rummaged through my wardrobe.

OMG yes!

I pulled a blue dress out of the hanger and took a second to look. It's a blue dress all the way down to my thighs(mid thigh) with only a lingerie, spaghetti straps on both side of the shoulder part.

I never wore it before. I remember it's a gift from Danielle a couple months ago. That girl has some crazy fashion sense. I don't know why Liam and her broke up. It's none of my business. Although even they splitted, I can see how much Liam still really cares for Danny.

After putting the dress on, I applied some pink blush to enchance my cheeks, a light purple eye shadow, a Maybelline waterproof mascara, and a little bit of an eyeliner on my bottom waterline.

Then, for the next hour, I was curling my brunnett hair. It was kind of hard for me since I never really curl. This would be my second time to curl.

To finish the last touch, I put on a pair of black sandals. I'm already 5'8. I think wedgies are for shorter people. I'll probably look a retarted, female version of Goliath.

I stared at the girl in my reflection. I must say I look....different? For the first time I feel beautiful. Not because of what others have told me but because of what I see now.

Lou's image kept on popping on my head. Is he actually jealous of Sam? I know that I shouldn't set my hopes up. But is Lou starting to like me? Or does he....Is he just doing this in a brother-like way?

He already has a girlfriend, Eleanor!

For these past year, Lou isn't compeletely bullying me. He was more like scared for people to find out about us and about Hannah. That's probably what drove him into acting like that around me. I understand him.

At the same time, I felt a pang of jealousy. Not because of their relationship or because it reminds me of Lucas. The way he cares for her and how much he really treasure her makes me feel so..It's just that... I can't possibly be jealous?

Fine,I'm jealous of Hannah. Why? Because Lou is a perfect guy in every girl's dream. He's the type of guy who would sing to you to sleep. He would let you win when you're playing Xbox with him. He would bring pads and tampons and ice creams of you're on your period.I've seen it happen over the past year and a half. Believe me, she sleeps in there most of the time. She's so lucky. I wish he was mine ins-

Woah! Chill there, Eleanor! You're going too far! Just keep this crush a secret. We wouldn't want anybody to know, would we?

Yes, I have a crush on the one and only Louis Tomlinson.

-Louis' POV-

I don't know what to do. I'm debating whether I should convince her to stay. I don't want Sam's eyes all over her. I feel greedy when it comes to her. I feel posessive. I never felt this to anyone. Not even to Hannah.

Right now, I'm pacing back and forth on the room in my black pants and a Hollister polo and my hair in a quiff. I don't look to bad do I?

When I finally made up my mind, I went downstairs and waited for her where all the boys are also waiting. They're also coming with us. (Liam's not a drinker.)

"El, come down!" Niall yelled, impatiently.

"Yeah El," the rest of the boys moaned.

"I'm coming, geez," I heard her hissed from upstairs. 

Seconds later, she came down.

What.

What.

What.

Wake up, Louis!

"How do I look?" she bit her lip, hesitately.

"You look-" Harry said.

"...hot," Zayn continued off the sentence.

She looked beautiful. If she wouldn't wore much make up, she'd be prettier. But overall, she's stunning more than ever girl I've seen.

Sam.

I'm sure that Sam would hit on her. The thought of Sam and Eleanor  together makes me wanna rip Sam into pieces.

"Let's go, sir?" Tom said, and waking up in our daydream.

"Sure,"

---

Inside the limo, throughout the way, I never took a glance at Eleanor, not because I didn't want to look at her but because I fear that once my eyes stopped into hers, I will never look away ever again.

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!

Aww I love writing this chapter! <3 Elounor is lifeeT#^_^

Any prediction on what will happen next?

What do you guys want for the next chap?

a.) She makes Louis jealous

b.) She gets drunk and accidentally kissed Sam infront of Lou

c.) Lou gets into a fight with Sam

or I might change my mind lol

Comment below! :)

10 comments and 20 votes maybe?

BTW, I'll try to update fast bcoz this is going to end soon. Like 10-15 more chaps?