Epilogue

Ya'll thought Elounor had a happy ending? Huh, let's see. ;)

When Louis confessed his feelings for Eleanor, he finally realized that he no longer loved Hannah. He loved her but not that way anymore. They've been offically, I mean officially dating. Aren't Elounor just so perfect?!

Eleanor felt like her heart is going to explode. She still melts whenever Louis say something to her like beautiful, gorgeous, perfection. She never dared to forget about her first love though. She goes and visit the cemetery where he was buried to replace the flowers and sometimes takes time to ask him how he is and how happy she is with Louis. She told him how Louis confessed to her, how he wrote the song Back For You, and she finally quited being a model and she said she regretted nothing.

The couples have been dating for a few months and yet Louis still hadn't break up with her. He was scared of what her reaction would be. But then the longer he hides it, the more painful it'd be for her to take.

One day, the boys, Eleanor, Sofia(Liam's new girlfriend. She's wonderful!), Perrie, and Kendall(Harry's unfortunately new girlfriend) were all hanging out in the backyard. Niall and Harry were both grilling stakes while Liam and Louis cooks the hotdogs and Zayn...well he fell asleep on Perrie's shoulder.

They were all laughing, all having fun, everybody's happy, but life is cruel enough to break an innocence all over again.

"Dani and I are actually friends and she's happy with Liam and I. Sometimes, Directioners can be exaggerating and make too much wrong assumptions." Sophia sighed as she closed her eyes.

"I know. I feel the same." Eleanor agreed.

"Hey! What did I say, Soph? Don't mind them as long as I'm here to protect you." Liam pouted as Sophia rewarded her a kiss.

"P.D.A.!" Niall complained. (The leprechaun is still single. How can an attractive guy be single?!)

"Oh you're just jealous." Liam stuck his tongue out, playfully.

Niall and Liam kept on bickering and Louis just gave his girlfriend a smile.

Not long ago, they all heard the ding. All the boys pointed at each other.

"You get it!" they all pointed and said at the same time.

"Youngest one gets to get it." Louis supressed a smile, giving Harry a glare. "As far as I know, I'm the oldest." he acted, innocently.

"You suck." he demanded, dragging his feet off the chair.

"Way to go, Louis!" Zayn smirked, slapping his back.

Everybody went back to chatting and minding their own business. A few moments later, Harry was came running to them with sweats pouring all over his face.

"What happened?" Kendall squealed, quikly rushing to Harry's side.

Because Harry hates her just like the rest. He just ignored her and ran to Louis' direction.

"L-Lou. H-H-Han-" before Harry could finish his sentence, a voice interferred.

"Lou? Is that you!? Oh my!" Soon enough, Lou was engulfed in a tight hug.

"Hannah?" Louis pushed her shoulders and gripped it gently.

Everybody is silent. Nobody dared to make a sound. Every single pair of eyeballs were staring widely, with mouth gaped open at Hannah's big, stomach bump.

Since I felt bad enough to leave a cliffhanger on the last chapter. I decided to give you a little late Christmas present ;D

What does everybody think?

Comment your thoughts!

And yes, Hannah is pregnant.

But the mystery is: Is it Lou's baby?  Or is it another man's baby and she's just lying about Louis being the 'father'?

Comment below!

-Kyla