Chapter Twenty

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Please read!

Last chapter was only a small recap. I'm sorry to leave you all hanging. I was busy this week with school, plus I'm on vacation right now.

Thank you for all the support, guys!

I love you so much!

-Louis' POV-

Oh God. Eleanor. Last night was wonderful. I never felt this to anybody or anyone. Not even to Hannah. I never felt sparks fly whenever we hold hands, but with El, it's different. I can't stay away from her. My lips craves for her. My arms reaches out for her. My heart beats for her. Well I still don't know about Hannah though. I'm planning to break up with her.

Till-li-li-lit! My phone rang. Hannah Banana<3 was the I.D. caller.

"Hey...babe!" I tried to sound cheery, but my voice were hoarse and dry, and full of guilt too.

"Hey love! I have an amazing surprise for you!" she chirped. This is making me even more guilty.

"What is it?" I tried to keep my voice steady.

"It's a suprise! But you'll find out soon!" she simply replied. "I love you babe!"

"I...love you too!" I can't. I can't do this.

After we hang up, I felt my chest heavier. How would she feel  if I break up with her?

When I decided to get out of my room, I heard talkings coming from Liam's bedroom.

"Yes!" a familliar voice said. "I love Louis. But he already has a girlfriend and he doesn't need to know. I feel like he only sees me as a sister. I don't wanna hurt Hannah. I know what it feels like to be left and be replaced by somebody. He only sees me as a friend and I'm okay with it. Please don't tell him..." she was going to finish my sentence but was cut  off when my hand accidentally slipped, forcing the doorknob to accidentally open.

I woke up with the sun shining on my face.

"Ugh," I rolled over to the side, my face facing the sheets.

All this time, it was just a dream. A fucking dream.

Why am I feeling like this? I already am inlove with somebody. Hannah. I love her. Nope, it was all just a dream. It's never coming true.

But, why do I feel disappointment? I should be happy that Eleanor doesn't love me, I don't, I can't hurt her.

Last night, Eleanor was wow... I was so glad that Sam already has a girlfriend. But why? I really wanted to see Eleanor be happy with someone, but the thought of her loving a guy that's not me is just so unthinkable.

"Lou?" a knocked was on the door. The door slowly opened, revealing El in her messy morning hair and in her pj's.

"Morning," I murmured.

"Good morning!" she said, happily. "How was your sleep?"

"Uhm good," I answered, sitting up. God, I probably look like a trash can.

"Oh,  Li got a call from Uncle.Simon. We're gonna have an Interview at Ellen's Show today at 1:00."

I looked over at the time. 10:00 am.

"Okay, thanks. I'll go get ready," I smiled.

Eleanor, what are you doing to me?

---

(Skip to the The Ellen Show)

-Eleanor's POV-

"And now," Ellen's voice echoed in the stage. "Let's welcome One Direction's Louis Tomlinson, and his girlfriend, Eleanor Calder!"

Lou and I intertwined fingers as we entered the stage with a loud, wild crowd. I felt so hard to breathe, the boys never told me that it's only gonna be Lou and I!

We sat down next to Ellen. I smiled at the crowd, which earned me a loud applause.

"So Louis, how did you and Ms. Eleanor met?" Ellen asked.

"We met at her school. In her university."

Lies. Lies. Lies.

"Interesting!" Ellen grinned. She looked down in the floor, thinking.

"What do you think of Larry shippers?"

"I want to tell them that 'Larry' is only a bromance. El is not a beard. She's my girlfriend," he emphasized. "Plus, if Harry and I were inlove, it would pretty much mean that we're gay," he chuckled, humourously.

Ellen and the audience laughed. We heard some shouts and screams like,"I love you Louis Tomlinson!"

"So Eleanor," Ellen turned to me, unexpectedly. Here we go. "What's your favorite thing about Louis?"

What's my favorite thing about Louis.

The audience seemed to drown, waiting for my answer. My throat feels so dry to talk, not because I don't know what to say, but because of Lou's intense eyes, looking through my soul.

"That's a tough question, I must admit, Ellen," I finally managed to say. "I do not have a favorite thing about Louis. I don't even pay attention to what he does..." then the audience gasped and Lou looked hurt.

"....Because everything that he does makes me fall inlove with him all over again, no matter what," I continued.

"Aww!" the audience cooed, including  Ellen. Lou looked at me with red-pink cheeks, and glassy eyes. I shot him a toothless smile.

"So back to Louis, what's Eleanor's worse flaw?"

Again, the audience grew quiet, watching as if it's the last minute of Super Bowl.

My heart is beating out of my chest, wildly and my palms begin to wet.

What's Eleanor's worse flaw.

I do not fear Ellen's question, but what Lou's answer would be.

"Eleanor's worse flaw is...." he started to say. My heart feels like it's gonna jump out of my chest in anxiety.

"She doesn't have any flaw, Ellen. She doesn't have one. In my eyes, she's the most perfect girl I've ever seen. Model or not, she still will be perfect to me."

After those words escaped Lou's mouth, butterflies flew around my stomach. There's too many of them. I feel like I'm gonna pass out. My eyes started to water. I am holding on to my breath.

He did not just say that right infront of everybody. Our relationship must all be a lie, but I feel like we actually are.

Action speaks louder than words. Right?

People started shouting, "Elounor, Elounor" making me snapped back in reality.

"You guys are adorable!" Ellen laughed. "Don't they?" she asked the audience.

"Anyways, last question to Ms. El," Ellen spoke to me. "If you and Louis were to break up(which I doubt,) what would your message be to his future girlfriend?"

I forced myself to look in the camera. My heart started to ache. "Don't ever let him go. He's the best thing that ever happened to me," I said, truthfully.

I can't lie anymore. I could not deny that I'm falling for Louis.

Goal: 20 votes and 20 comments for next chapter.

Love ya all!