Chapter Ten

-Eleanor's POV-

"Does everybody have their seatbelt on?" Paul shifted his eyes around us. 

A chaos of "Yeah" was replied. 

"Here we go, Los Angeles!" Paul said happily, in a country voice. 

We all giggled. Paul is like our daddy. He's probably the dad every kid wants. He's caring, funny, and can be a little strict. Sometimes, I wish that he was my dad. My father never had time for me, and neither does my Mom. They're always busy at work. Sometimes, I wish I was their money, so their attention is always on me. 

The first 2 hours of travelling to airport was sooo boring. I had to sit between Zayn and Harry and I swear to God, I am never sitting with neither if them. They would use me as their pillow and just squished me and fall asleep on my arm. Louis and Liam is behind us, and Niall is in the passenger seat with Paul. 

Speaking of Louis, I still haven't talk to him. I've been kind of avoiding him. After what he said, I'm staying away from him so Hannah has nothing to say. I just don't want to cause fight between them because of Lou and I's friendship. I just act like I'm mad at him, but in reality, I'm not. 

I don't want to get too close to him. I'm just scared of getting attach again. I'm scared of rejection. I'm scared of everyone and everything. I don't even think I'll open up my heart ever again. 

-Louis' POV-

"Bye Paul." each one of us hugged Paul with a slap on the back. Paul isn't just a bodyguard. He's a friend and a father to us. 

"Take care, lads. Oh and take care of little Eleanor, cause ya know she's just the only girl." Paul scolded.

"We will!" Niall beamed. 

"Good bye, kiddos and have fun!" Paul waved at us, as we walked inside. 

"Bye!" Eleanor waved back. 

We all rushed in at the top of the stairs and found our private jet. (It's at the top of the building.)

"Can I see your passports please?" one of the polices asked(or security guard, idk how you'd call it.)

Each one of us showed our passports one by one, forming a line. Liam went first, next Zayn, then Harry, Eleanor, and lastly, me.

When we got in the jet, I found out that I am gonna sit between Eleanor and Zayn.

"Why do I have to be stuck with you?!" El whined. 

"Cause I'm gonna use you as a pillow like I did when we were on the van. You were squishable, we can be cuddle buddies." Zayn winked.

"NOOOOO!" 

Zayn and the other lads laughed. "I hate very single one of you." she  muttered. 

Wait, so Zayn was cuddling with El at the van all along? How come I didn't see?

If you haven't been sleeping throughout the ride then you could've saw, idiot. my brain said. 

Right... I'm a heavy sleeper... Let's just see how this trip will go.

Hey Cupcakers! 

 I know it's been a long time since I last updated. I felt really bad to keep you guys waiting cause I know how it feels like. So here ya go, here's the chapter. Sorry if it's bad! This isn't edited!

Goal: 10 votes for the next chapter and 300 reads? 

Follow me on:

Instagram: @ughkyla

Ask.fm: @k_cortel2000

Tumblr: kcortel13

Ex O Ex O

KYLA