Chapter Eight

~Eleanor's POV~

"Finally!" I panted, when we finally made it to our car.

"I know right." He nodded, wiping his forehead with his arms.

But, unfortunately, the paparazzi's still didn't leave us alone. Like ants hunting on its enemy, they surrounded the car, taking pictures of us.

"Uhh," we both groaned. Louis started the car, some paparazzi's move, the ones who were infront of the car. But the side and back part, nope they didn't even flinch. 

When we're out of the paparazzi's sights, I leaned back and closed my eyes. 

Why would they even stalk me? I am not even famous. I am just a normal girl from Manchester, and a part time model of Hollister's Coorporation. 

No, silly! my brain said, You are pretending to be Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend. 

"You okay, El?" Lou asked, looking at me with concerned eyes. 

"Yeah," I nodded. My stmach growled. I blushed, furiously. Gosh, that was so embarrasing.

Lou chuckled. "Somebody's hungry." 

"We didn't go to MacDonalds and eat breakfast!' I protested. 

"Well, you were dragging me the whole time to TopShop." he rolled his eyes. His face facing the road. 

"I'm hungryyyyyyyy," I whined, clutching my mad stomach.

"Okay, we'll drop by then." 

"Thanks." I smiled. 

***

~Louis' POV~

"Good afternoon, sir, what can I get for you?" the machine thing spoke. We're too lazy to get out, so we're just taking Drive-Thru. 

"Can I have 2 chicken burgers please, 2 large french fries, 1 large Pepsi, and 1 small Mountain Dew please?" I answered, politely. 

"Sure, just go straight ahead to the cashier, the first window you see, thank you." 

I did what I was told to do so. I stopped the car in the window thing where you have to pay and approached a girl in her maybe 18's or 19's. About Eleanor's age. 

"Hello, good afternoon," she smiled, nicely. She has a short blonde hair, hazel eyes, chubby cheeks. She looks alot like Hannah...

Hannah!

Oh shit, does she know that we're leaving?! She would definitely freak out if I told her that Eleanor's coming with us. Or even worse, she might start attacking her. 

How stupid can I be to forget about my girlfriend?

"Lou," Eleanor shaked my arm. "You spaced out," she bit her bottom lip, worriedly. She looks so cute and adorab-

"Yeah, I just remember Hannah!" I said, nervously. 

Her face changed. I don't even know what she's thinking. She's so hard to read. "Oh," was all she said. 

"Sir?" the McDonald girl said, awkwardly.

"Oh sorry," I apologized. "So how much is the total again?"

"That would be 7 pounds, sir." she tapped the screen. I gave her 10 pounds. I don't have 5 pounds bill and 2 1 pounds bill. "Be right back," she zoomed. 

"I'm just worried about Hannah." I explained, nervously. "I'm just scared of how she's gonna react. I'm just scared. I mean, I was also shocked, but she would be shock even more! And for what's even worse is that we're gonna be gone for 8 months. You know how much she doesn't like you because you're coming to tour with me and she's gonna-" I shut my mouth immediately. Damn you, Louis! Why the fuck did you have to say that?! You are the most stupid and the most retarted person I know.

El's face softens. She wore that painful expression on her. It's written all over her face. I am so stupid! Great, I'm gonna make her cry! 

"El, I swear it wasn't anything like that-" I began explaining, my heart beating fast in panic.

She looked down with tears blurring her beautiful eyes. "I get it. I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I know she doesn't like me because I'm only your publicity girlfriend. But trust me, Lou, I am not planning to keep you guys apart. I'm sorry if I'm the one that keeps you two seperated. I'm sorry that I'm the one that should be coming on tours with you instead of her, your real girlfriend should be the one that should be coming, not me." she said, quietly. She never made eye contacts with me, she was playing with her hands. 

Her words broke my heart. My chest was becoming tight and tighter as I watch her hold her tears back. Fuck me, why did my stupid mouth say that?

"El, I swear I didn't mean to mean it that way-" I pleaded, with tears forming in my eyes. I hate the fact that El has so much power over me. I don't know why though. 

"Don't worry, I'm used to it. People always accidentally hurt. Everything always accidentally happens to me, just like Lucas."

"Sir?" The familiar McDonald girl, interrupted us again. 

I owe you alot, McDonald's girl. You always interrupt us at right times. No sarcasm intended.

"Ugh yes?" I asked. 

"Here's your order." she handed me 2 McDonalds. Oh and here's your change." 

"Nah, keep the change it's my tip." I smiled, kindly. 

"Thank you sir!" she griined. Something about her smile made her look like Eleanor. 

"You're welcome!" and we that, we exited the Drive Thru. 

My smile faded when I realized what happened earlier. I glanced at El and she was leaning her head against the car window, looking like she's in a deep thought. 

Great, once we started getting along is the day I fucked up the most. 

Nice job, Lou. Nice fucking job. Good luck apologizing to her. Good fucking luck, idiot. 

Hey guys! I updated! I think I'll update every Saturday or Sunday every week. I'm not sure, cause I don't have my own laptop yet so I can't update all the time :( IT sucks I know! But I'll try going to school library to my library at school and type, but THEY SEE EVERYTHING I GO TO THAT'S WHY I CAN'T GO TO WATTPAD CAUSE THERE'S ALOT OF INAPPROPRIATE STORIES AND IT COULD BE TRACKED. MY SCHOOL IS REEAAAALLLLYYY STRICT. My school district is called Northshore School District okay.

Follow me on:

Instagram: hurryedwardstyles or kyla_cortel

Twitter: kyla_cortel

Kik: hipstylez

Tumblr: kcortel13

Goal: 50 votes and 5 comments for this chapter pweaseee? O:D

XOXO, 

Kyla

aka

Superwoman