Chapter Six

~Eleanor's POV~

I woke up by the bright light, shinning on my face. Ugh, I mentally groaned. Then, I realized that a pair of muscular arms was wrapped around me. I looked at the guy's face.

Louis.

Ohmygosh! I started freaking out. Yesterday, I was really drunk and I don't even remember what happened last night! Did we slept together? Oh my gosh am I not a vigin anymore?1 Holy crap-

Then it hit me.

I remembered about him catching me before I fall. I don't even know why I walked in a 6 inch stilletos. I remembered about him carrying me upstairs. And I remembered about telling him about....

No! It can't be! He can't know it! He'll just make my life worse!

My thoughts was interrupted when suddenly, Louis opens his eyes and stared right at me.

I pushed him off me, letting his arms loose around me. I sat up, awkwardly.

"El.."

"I told you about him, didn't I?" I said, not wanting the tears to burst out. I promised that I wouldn't cry infront of anyone. Especially Louis.

"You did.." Louis replied, softly. "El, it's not your fault-"

"Cut the bullcrap, Lou!" I yelled, clenching my fist. "Stop that will ya?! I don't need your pity. You've became nice, just because I accidentally told you about my past?! I'm sure if it didn't slip out of my mouth, you would still be mean to me. You would point out m-my flaws." A tear fell down. "Everytime you do that to me. I-it reminds me of Lucas!" I cried, letting my pain out I have stored inside.

Unexpectedly, I was crashed in Lou's chest. I whimpered, softly.

"Shh, I'm so sorry, El. I really am." He whispered, caressing my hair like I'm a little kid. I heard his voice cracked at the end.

'It's all my fault. He died because of me!" I sobbed. "Yesterday was his second death anniversary. I went to the bar and got drunk, hoping I would forget about him even for just once. But I was wrong, at every shot I take, I still can't get the scene off my head. Every night, I always dream of him. That same horrible past I've been trying to escape. No matter what I do, I still can't t-tell my self that it was just an accident. I can't help but to blame myself, Lou." I weeped. I'm pretty damn sure that his shirt is probably soaking wet now. I slowly wrapped my arms around his muscular body and felt...sparks. What?!

Lou seemed a little shocked by my action, but he hugged me tighter. He whispered some sweet words in my ear to calm me down, and it actually helped. 

"Please don't say it's your fault. It was an accident. It already happened and we can't change the past. We just have to accept it. To give you peace of mind. It was destined to happen. Maybe God has a reason why tha happened. Things happen for a reason." he explained, whilst caressing my hair still.

"El," Louis whispered. "I'm sorry for everything. I just thought that you were one of those models who tried to hard to be perfect. But I was wrong. And I guess I hated you, because I hated to see Hannah insecure. She's insecure like you, you know. I thought you were trying to show off but you weren't. I'm sorry for the way I treated you, El. I hope we can be friends  again." he sghed, sadly. I can tell that he's sincere, cause the next thing I know, I heard sniffs. 

I pulled away and looked at him. Lou's eyes were red. He looks so sad and really sorry. "Lou, it's okay. I forgive you. Thank you for apologizing though. And yeah, we can start over again!' I smiled. 

His blue eyes met mine. They're so beautiful. He has a girlfriend, Eleanor. So stop saying those things. You're still drunk. Drunk. Drunk. Drunk. Dr-

"Really?!" his mood swinged. Aww, he's like a little boy opening his birthday present on Christmas. 

"Yes!" then I again, was pulled into a 'Boobear' hug, but this time, it was the tightest hug than the other ones. I blushed. Good thing my head was ducked, so he couldn't see it. Sparks. Sparks. Sparks, my mind said. 

Shut up. I snarled, mentally. 

"I won't let you down this time, El. I promised. We gonna be bestfriends!' Lou squealed. 

"I hope so," I giggled. 

"I won't!" he defended himself.

After we pulled away from each other, Lou took my hands to  his. "I'll protect you from now on. I promise." he smiled. 

Not his cocky smile. 

The real Tomlinson smile. 

I felt my stomach turning into knots. 

"Let's go out, shall we? As a first day of being friends?" he suggested. 

"G-go out?" I stuttered. Stop it, Eleanor. It's embarrasing as f.

"Yeah! Where do you wanna go?"  he asked, examining me, as if he can read my thoughts. 

"How about we go to the mall!" I screamed, cheerfully. 

"Are you kidding?" he looked at me with wide eyes. 

"What?" I laughed. "Mr. Tomlinson doesn't wanna go to the mall?" I teased. 

"I love shopping!" he chuckled. 

"Really?!" I asked, shocked.

"Yes! Now let's go and get ready. We'll eat at McDonalds for breakfast." he got up and left the room. 

Maybe the boys were right. Louis wasn't so bad after all. 

Yay! They finally became friends! Lou apologized and El forgave him! After this short chapter, it will take a little longer for me to update cause I will write a longer chapter. The longer, the better, right guys? :D 

Follow me on: 

IG: doncastyles or KylaMalik28

Tumblr: kcortel13

Please also follow my other account on Wattpad:

the user is enchanted1D

I'm currently working on a Zayn Malik FF called Happy Ever After!

Please check it out, ut would mean alot to me! xx 

Don't forget to like, follow, and comment! 

I love every single of you<3

xoxo Kyla