Chapter Four

-Eleanor's POV-

I turned my head to my right side and saw a familiar, orange car. It belongs to no other than Louis Tomlinson. FML.

"You talking to me?" I rolled my eyes at Louis. Wow, unbelievable! Why is he being so nice after all?

"No, shit Sherlock I'm talking to your shoes." He said, sarcastically.

"Louis, what exactly are you doing here?" I asked, in a serious tone.

"I'm offering you a ride, duh." he rolled his eyes. 

I blinked my eyes and looked at him in a funny way. "The famous, cocky Louis Tomlinson was offering Eleanor Calder a ride? Wow, did you eat something or why are you being nice?" I replied, a bit rude. 

"Look," Louis sighed. "Just get in, k? And I'm sorry for what Hannah did this morning." He apologized. 

I stared at him in a moment. "Okay, it's fine. Thanks for offering me a ride." I hopped in to his car. I buckled up my seatbelt and caught him staring at me. 

"What are you looking at?" I narrowed my eyebrow. 

"Umh, nothing." he mumbled under his breath. "Let's go." and with that, we sped away. 

-Louis' POV-

The ride was kind of awkward for both of us. I mean, this is our actual first time we stayed at a same room together without screaming or arguing with each other. I tried to keep my eyes on the road but it's just that I can't help but stare at her. Earlier, she caught me staring, which was really embarrasing. It's because I just noticed how skinny she was. She was wearing a different outfit that must be from the photoshoot. So she was wearing a pair of shorts that stops in her knees and a black shirt that says "Plants Vs. Zombies." I didn't noticed her thigh gap until now. Hannah doesn't have a thigh gap, but it doesn't make her fat. Wait-why am I comparing them both? Hannah is beautiful but Eleanor is beautiful in her own way. Did I just call her beau- I think I ate too much carrots for today. My brain is saying some pretty weird stuff. 

I pulled over in the driveway and parked next to Harry's car. We walked inside together and the awkward tension is still in the air. 

"Lou?" Eleanor said, softly. 

I was about to go upstairs when I heard her voice. "Thank you." she smiled a bit. It made my heart flutter al little bit, but I decided to ignore it. 

"Hey, we may fight and argue but it doesn't mean that I don't care about you." my mouth blurted. I can't believe I just said that! "Good night, see ya in the morning!" I quickly added, climbing up the stairs, without giving her one, last glance before I go to bed. 

-Eleanor's POV-

Did he just said that he cared about me? Okay, maybe I overexaggerated but didn't it sound like it? 

Doesn't mean that I don't care about you.

His words repeated in my head over and over again. Does he mean that he cares about me? Is he staring to care like Lucas-

Lucas. 

That one word can shatter my heart into pieces. It was all my fault. It was all my fault. 

And tomorrow is the day. Exactly 2 years since the Lucas thing happened. 

What do you guys think about this chapter? Who do you think Lucas is? ;) OMFG I'm still crying cause I just cAN'T GET OVER THE FACT THAT ZAYN AND PERRIE IS ENGAGED! DON'T YOU GUYS THINK ZAYN'S KINDA RUSHING THINGS?! I MEAN, THEY'VE ONLY BEEN TOGETHER FOR A YEAR AND LOUIS AND ELEANOR HAD BEEN TOGETHER FOR 3 YEARS AND HASN'T EVEN PROPOSED AND I DON'T THINK IT'S GONNA BE ANYTIME SOON. BUT I HOPE SO LOL. 

OKAY, TEEHEE(Niga Higa's voice)

I would update 2x faster than before yay!

Follow me on:

Instagram: doncastyles or tumblrwuotes_

Tumblr: kcortel13.tumblr.com

Love ya all, Elounor shippers!

#Elounor

xoxo

-Kyla