Chapter Fourteen

-Louis' POV-

 "Eleanor, what happened?!" I shrieked. The man handed her to my arms. She looks so tired and soaking wet too.

"I decided to run around the neighborhood and I got lost. Until he found me." she murmured, daring to not make any eye contacts with me.

"You could've called us!" I said.

"I forgot my phone!" she protested.

I sighed. El can be really stubborn.

"Hehum." the man coughed, "I'm going now."

"Thank you, Sam." Tom smiled at him.

"No problem, Tom." the man smiled back, or Sam.

"Wait- er Sam, thank you for helping me. I owe you one." El smiled, softly.

"Your pleasure, Ms. Calder." Sam smiled back. "Oh this is my phone number," he walked up to us and gave her a piece of paper. She's still on my arms.

I glared at him darkly. Don't he not know who we are?

Don't he know that I'm her boyfriend?

But it's only for publicity. Whatever, I'm pretty sure El is not even his type. Psst, please, I have the biggest biceps among all of the boys-

"Oh and Louis?" the guy, Sam, looked at me. So he knows me?

"You know us?" I narrowed my eyebrows. So he knows us!

He laughed. "Who wouldn't?" then he smiled nicely, "You guys are such an inspiration. I wouldn't fangirl though."

I was taken back. Maybe this guy isn't as bad as we thought. Just as he was about half-way out the door, he turned back to us, where El and I were, and said, "Oh and by the way mate, I know you're her boyfriend. No biggie that I gave her my phone number."

~~~

"Thank God, El!" the boys sighed in relief.

"It's," *sniff* , "cold."

"I think I'm sick." she sniffed. Her eyes looks so tired and she's shaking.

"Let's go upstairs and we'll get you taken care of." I said. I got up and went upstairs, leaving the rest of them downstairs.

I placed her on her bed and helped her.

"My head hurts, Lou." she massaged her head, staring at the ceiling.

"Okay, I'll get some medicine downstairs while I leave you change okay? I mean look at you, you're really wet." I suggested.

"Sure." she smiled, weakly.

I left her room with a smile on my face. I'm going to take care of her.

-Eleanor's POV-

I changed into my fur, piggy patterned pajama and a grey, baggy sweatshirt while Louis' downstairs getting me some headache pill. I'm just really happy that I'm home. And Sam.

Sam is really cute!

I am kinda glad that I'm getting over Lucas' death. Thank you for these boys who makes me happy.

I heard the door creaked. "El?" Lou said, faintly. He came back with a glass of water,  some Advil pill, and a box of tissue paper. He sat next to me and handed them to me.

"Thank you," I gladly swallowed the pill and drank some water. As I hand them back to Lou, I notice him staring at me. I felt self concious.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I blushed.

"I'm sorry." he murmured, not meeting me gaze, "I didn't mean it like that. I swear. I was just worried what Hannah will say if she finds out. I expected her to go chipmunks, but well I was wrong. She was okay with it. Don't think that I blame you, El. It's none of your fault if Hannah goes bananas," then he paused for a moment and giggled."Hannah and banana," he turned to serious again."Look, El, if you think it's your fault if Hannah's insecure, it's not. I guess she just wants our relationship to be in public." he finished off.

There was a moment of silence. Louis was only doing this for my sake?

It was my turn to speak. "I'm sorry too, Lou. I honestly didn't know.  I just don't want to ruin your relationship with Hannah." I confessed.

Lou took my hands and looked at me. His eyes staring right through my soul. His eyes are so u

irresistible.

"You aren't ruining anything, El."

Those 5 words made me forget everything  I was feeling.

"Now come over here and I'll give you a Tomlinson hug," he chuckled as he pulled me in and crashed me into his chest.

For the first time in a long time, I felt safe. I felt safe from my nightmares, safe from my past, safe from my pain, safe from Lucas.

For the first time in a long time, I felt exactly how I felt in Lucas' arms.

Drew Van Acker will be playing Sam! He's Jason DiLaurentis from PLL. Picture is in Chapter Thirteen!

This book is gonna end pretty soon btws :( . I know it's pretty short, but I would like to thank every single one of you for reading this. You all are my inspiration. This chapter is dedicated to Philippines. To my country. Let's all pray to those people who've lost families and homes. Let's all take a moment and be thankful for what we have.

I also dedicate this chapter to America for helping us by donating foods and goods<3

Both of these countries are amazing<3 and beautiful<3

Please vote, follow, and comment.