Chapter Twenty(Recap)

-Louis' POV-

Oh God. Eleanor. Last night was wonderful. I never felt this to anybody or anyone. Not even to Hannah. I never felt sparks fly whenever we hold hands, but with El, it's different. I can't stay away from her. My lips craves for her. My arms reaches out for her. My heart beats for her. Well I still don't know about Hannah though. I'm planning to break up with her.

Till-li-li-lit! My phone rang. Hannah Banana<3 was the I.D. caller.

"Hey...babe!" I tried to sound cheery, but my voice were hoarse and dry, and full of guilt too.

"Hey love! I have an amazing surprise for you!" she chirped. This is making me even more guilty.

"What is it?" I tried to keep my voice steady.

"It's a suprise! But you'll find out soon!" she simply replied. "I love you babe!"

"I...love you too!" I can't. I can't do this.

After we hang up, I felt my chest heavier. How would she feel  if I break up with her?

When I decided to get out of my room, I heard talkings coming from Liam's bedroom.

"Yes!" a familliar voice said. "I love Louis. But he already has a girlfriend and he doesn't need to know. I feel like he only sees me as a sister. I don't wanna hurt Hannah. I know what it feels like to be left and be replaced by somebody. He only sees me as a friend and I'm okay with it. Please don't tell him..." she was going to finish my sentence but was cut  off when my hand accidentally slipped, forcing the doorknob to accidentally open.

About 5 more chaps till this story ends :)

5 votes and 5 comments for the next chap?