Chapter Nine

~Eleanor's POV~

I stared at the car windows awkwardly, pretening to look interested at the view. 

Why do I always lose things? Just as Lou and I started to get along, he admitted something on accident. I'm pretty sure he just did it because he feels bad for me. 

I miss being taken. I can see how Louis and Hannah are inlove with each other. I wish Lucas was still alive. I miss him. My bestfriend, my love, my heart, and my soul. 

But he has to be taken away. 

I tried to find the reason why God took him from me. But I just don't know where to start anymore, really. I feel like I'm alone. I feel like I'm drowning and everyone else around me is floating and no one is saving me. 

Why am I feeling this way? I can't possibly be affected of what Louis said. Louis is Louis. He's never changing. He's a jerk. But a sweetheart at the same time. 

It might not even be obvious, but I'm pretty pissed at him. It's not my fault that his bitchy girlfriend hates me. Hey, it's not my fault that I'm prettier( I am!!!) But at the same time, I know how it feels like to be insecure. She's just scared that Lou might fall in love with me. But that's impossible. Lou loves her. Lou and I are just friends(maybe frenemies) and he's never gonna fall inlove with me. Lou might be a dick but I'm pretty sure he's faithful. He's proven that to everyone. 

Truth is, I'm jealous of Lou and Hannah's relationship. I miss being inlove. I don't even know if I'm ever gonna fall inlove after Lucas. Cause I feel like once I get too attached, they just disappear like a puff of smoke and once again, I'm all alone. 

I didn't even realize that we have arrived until Lou parked the car in his gigantic garage. Each boys has their own parking alot inside. The house is pretty big actually. It's a mansion. A beautiful mansion. 

"El?" Lou's soft voice said. I can feel his eyes burning at the back of my head. I still haven't looked at him, and I don't want to. 

"Yeah?" I snapped, harshly. 

"I'm-"

"I'll see you inside, cause I need to pack." I got off the car, and slammed it hard. I swear to God I have mood swing issues! One minute I forgive him and the next, I act like a bitch! WTF! Stupid hormones...

***

 Hey guys! I was just trying to scare you! Never deleting this story :D Love ya guys<3<3<3