Chapter Fifteen

2 updates today yay :D

-Eleanor's POV-

After the mini drama that happened between Lou and I, I decided to get some rest. My eyes are getting a bit heavy. He agreed as well to give me some rest.

He tucked me in. He pulled the blankets all the way up to my neck. He placed two pillows on both on my side.

"Goodnight,El." he turned off the lights. Just as he was about to leave, I stopped him.

"Lou?" I sat up.

"Yes?" he replied. I can see his sillhoutte. And even though I can't really define if he's looking, I can feel that he is by feeling all these butterflies.

"Please stay." I swallowed. I closed my eyes and waited for his answer. Would he reject me?

"You want me to stay?" he asked and walked towards my bed. I can see him clearly now. His cheekbones and his angelic face.

"Please?"

He laid down next to me. I was surprised when he tossed the blanket on my right side when I realized he doesn't have any pillows. He again,pulled me in so now I'm sleeping in his left arm.

"I'll stay,"

Those two words made my heart skipped a beat.

"El?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think time matters when you're inlove?"

"Why do you ask?" I asked, curiously.

"Nothing much. I just wanna hear it from your perspective, I guess."

"I personally think that months or years don't define what we feel. It just depends on tha person. You could be with an asshole for 4 years and could never give a damn about you. And you could be with a guy for a day and fall inlove because of his personality and the way he treats you. Love doesn't define time."

"How about you?" I breathed in his chest. I forced myself to look up. But all I can see is his jaw.

"I think the same way  as you, El. Now, go to sleep." he commanded.

"Sing to me," I requested.

"What song would you like me to sing?"

"Anything," I'm too tired to think. I just wanna hear him sing to me. Not that I've never heard him sing. I just want him to sing for me. Just for me. Not the song they recorded for their albums, and not on concerts for their fans. I want him to sing for me. Just for me. Nobody elses.

He took a deep breath and began singing.

"Forget what we're told

Before we get too old

Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time

Chasing cars around our heads

If I lay here

Would you just lay here...."

I didn't even know what came in next. All I knew is that I fell asleep with of Lou's beautiful voice.

I love writing this chapter. It makes me wanna fall inlove. Well too bad, my life isn't a fanfiction. But I do hope it is.

Share your thoughts! Don't forget to vote, follow, and comment your thoughts for this chapter!

Next update: Probably this Saturday

Love all of you.