Chapter Eleven

-Eleanor's POV-

The ride went pretty well I guess. Zayn didn't squished me at all. My head was resting on his shoulder. Lou keeps on glancing at me every once in a while, which made me straight up uncomfortable. Okay, Zayn and Niall are my closest friends in here. So don't think maliciously, and besides, Zayn is like my little brother. I'm like a year and a half older than him, plus he already has a girlfriend named Perrie Edwards. If you've heard of her. We don't talk much but I can tell that she's a nice lady. 

The ride was soooo boring. I hate airplanes. It makes me feel nauseous. 

I listened to Flightless Bird by Iron and Wine on my iPod. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, hoping to fall asleep. 

Have I found you?

Flightless bird

Jealous, weeping

Or lost you?

American mouth

Big pill looming

I felt somebody took my left earpones off. 

"Hey-" I was about to protest. 

"Mind if I listen?" Louis asked.

"Umh er, yeah, um go ahead," I mumbled, and ignored him. I'm not mood to be in a sassy mood right now. I'm too tired to even move. He stuck the earphone on his right ear, satisfied.

"You're listening to Flightless Bird, aren't you?" he randomly said, out of nowhere.

"Yeah." I answered, not meeting my eyes with him. My eyes were getting heavy.

"Oh really! It's one of my favo-" but before he can finish his sentence, I drifted off and fell asleep. 

-Louis POV-

"Oh really it's one of my favorite song!" I said, cheerfully, hoping for her to talk to me. I looked over her, and I saw her head resting on Zayn's shoulder. "Ohh.." I said. 

After the song, the next one was Like We Used To- A Rocket To Moon. I kinda like the song. 

'Oh well, she's asleep. Maybe you can use it.' I thought.

I shuffled through her songs. Hmm let me see. Taylor Swift(whyyy El), Selena Gomez, Little Mix, 5sos, Celine Dion, Lea Salonga... There was nothing much in there anyways. Her music taste is a bit of a pop, and old songs. She does have Drake and Eminem's songs in it, but only a few. 

I went through her pictures. There's only like 30 pictures. She doesn't like selfies, I can tell, because they're all quotes from tumblr.

Perfect girls, aren't real. Real girls aren't perfect.

Don't judge me like I'm a book cover.

"Lalala," I read, skipping pictures until the last picture was....

I found a Eleanor with a guy's picture in it. He looks like in his high school.He has brown, shaggy hair with green eyes.  Eleanor was on his back, like a piggy back ride. She was smiling as if nothing ever matters in the whole world. 

All I know was that it was her real smile. Not the smile she shows when she's in photoshoot or when she smiles in public. 

This is her real smile. 

I felt my heart softens. I peeked over her. She still looks safe and sound. I hate myself for being mean to her. I hate the fact that I was one of those people who teased her and made fun of her. She didn't even do anything to make me hate her like this. Infact, she should be the one hating me, not the other way around. 

I'm so sorry, Eleanor. I looked at her with my heart aching. I'm so sorry. I promise I won't let you get hurt ever again. Please just forgive me. Again. It's not what you think I said, just give me a chance to explain. I thought. 

Please....

There you go! Another chapter updated! Thank you guys for 2k reads omfg I can't believe it! I thought that nobody'd gonna ever read this! Thank you guys omfg no words can express how thankful I am right now. 2k is ALOT for me. It's not a million but Idc because I just love writing. And I love you for reading this! Thank you all so much, cupcakers! I love every single fucking one of you! <3

Here's another chapter since I'm in a happy mode on :D Sorry if this is short :/ I'm just in a hurry so yeah sorry

xoxo

Kyla