Chapter Seventeen

OmG OmG Midnight Memories is just perfect!!!!My fav song would be Right Now and You and I<3 OMG comment what's yours below :)

-Eleanor's POV-

Lou and I were holding hands as we walked around the park. I see kids sliding down the slide, 2 kids on the seesaw, and some couples on the swing. They look so happy and inlove. I am getting over Lucas which is good, but my heart longs for a person to love me. For who I am.

"Hey you wanna swing?" Lou asked. "I can push you," he offered.

I grinned. "Yeah please! It's been a long time since I've rode a swing," I admitted.

"Yeah I can see that. The way you look at the swing pretty much tells me everything," he chuckled.

I blushed and looked away. I can't help but to melt, knowing that Lou had been staring at me. How else would he know what I'm thinking?

"Okay one, two, three!" as Lou counted, he pushed my back hard, so now, I was immediately high on top.

"Wee!" I squealed happily and felt the breeze blow my hair. "Lou stop it! It's too high! It might break!" I yelled. No matter how many times I tell him to stop, it's useless. Lou was busy laughing his ass off and taking pictures of me.

"Sorry El," he laughed in between his breath. "But you look funny!" click-click.

"Lou stop!" I yelled in a serious voice.

Fine, I'm getting off all by myself.

I gripped on the chainsaw on both sides and at the same time, jumped.

I landed on the ground feeling like an Olympic gymnasiam.

"Asshole," I mumbled.

"Sorry El," he chuckled as he put his phone in his pocket.

"Whatevs," I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, where do you wanna go next?"

"I should be asking you that, madam," he rolled his eyes dramatically. "Where do you wanna go, CalderEl?" he asked.

"Well, I kinda wanna go to a club tonight. I've never been to one before,"

Lou looked at me as if I were crazy. "You're kidding right? To a fucking club? No way,"

I looked at him with confusion. "Yeah and why is that?" I challenged him.

"Because somebody might take advantage of you. El! A club is for a place where people get drunk and get laid!" he exploded. His face turning red.

I sighed in frustration."That's whyI wanna go. I wanna have an experiece. Plus, I'm kind of ready to be in a relationship."

His red face started to soften, but after a few moments, his face went back to normal. "I guess so."

By then, I calmed down. "Okay so," I said trying to change the subject." "Wanna go get ice cream? It's really hot in here. Let's get something that's gonna chill our body. Then maybe we could walk around the nearby beach." I thought.

"Wherever you wanna go," he unexpectedly smiled.

***

"Here," Lou took a seat across from me and pushed my vanilla-caramel ice cream in the table towards me. I asked to put it in a paper cup. I do not like ice cream cones. It's a habit since I was a kid.

"Yum, thanks!" I quickly grabbed the spoon and the ice cream and began stuffing it in my mouth. This time, I don't give a fuck if I gain a pound. I've starved myself enough.