LA Devotee

(a/n: tomorrow i will travel to a void with no internet aka my grandparents house)

*Dallon POV*

"Brendon, how much did you drink?" I practically carried a stumbling Brendon from the car to the doors of the hotel.

"Uuuuummm, more shots than Pete, more beers than Joe, and then my prize Redbull with vodka." His words were slurred and interrupted by adorable giggles.

Brendon drunk was the cutest thing ever.

"Come on Brenny, let's get you to bed." I wrapped my arms tighter around him to support him.

"Dalllllly, we should fuck." He giggled as we walked into the lobby. Luckily it was one am and there was no one around.

"Whatever you have open is fine." I told the lady working the desk, sliding my credit card to her.

"All I have is one queen bed." She replied

"That'll do." I took the card back from her and took the key to the room.

I helped drunk Brendon past the desk before giving up and lifting him up to carry him bridal style. 

"We should fuck tonight because we didn't get to fuck that night and it will be like a what should of happened." He mumbled.

"Brendon you're really drunk." I laughed 

"You're really hot, what else is obvious?" 

Before I could respond his lips met mine. He was extremely drunk and probably wouldn't remember this, but we probably would have had sex even if he was sober, we were engaged after all. I kissed him back with as much passion as he was kissing me with. 

* TERRIBLE SMUT WARNING* (are you happy emperorsnewclothes?) 

Wrapping his hand in the front of my shirt, he pulled me down on top of him. I didn't realize how tight my pants had gotten or how badly I needed the friction until he started rolling his hips up against me. He started messing with the button on my pants, apparently he was as desperate as I was.

"I fucking hate skinny jeans" He mumbled as I help him pull the skin tight pants off my ankles.

I retrieved a condom from his wallet before yanking his jeans off.

"How'd you know?" He gasped as I palmed him through his underwear.

"It's you." He didn't respond, just hooked his finger on the waistband of my boxers and jerked them off.

"Suck" I instructed, shoving three fingers in his mouth.

As he coated my fingers in saliva I used my free had to pull his under wear off and free his hard cock. Once a thick layer of spit covered three of my fingers I slide a finger in to prep him for my dick, not that Brendon needs much prepping. As soon as his face relaxed I slid in a second finger and then a third, he was a wriggling mess underneath me, trying to get my fingers in deeper.

"I want your dick up my ass." He whined as I pulled my fingers out.

"Sassy, are we?" I tried to move quicker because I wanted my dick up his ass to.

Moving as quickly as possible I ripped the condom open and rolled it on. Lining myself up, I stared straight into Brendon's milk chocolate eyes as I thrust forward. I paused to let him adjust before pulling out and thrusting in again. He was a moaning, wriggling mess underneath me and it was so fucking hot.

I wrapped my hand around his cock and began pumping, enjoying his loud moans. 

"I'm s-so c-close." He was a mess.

I began pumping faster until he came all over my chest. I thrust in a few more times before exploding into the condom. I collapsed next to him and we panted in unison. I grabbed the tissues and cleaned us both up.

****SMUT OVER*****

"I don't think that's the intended use of those tissues." Brendon giggled as I cleaned him.

"Then why are they next to the bed." I sassed back.

I tossed the dirty tissues aside and pulled Brendon into my side, holding him close to my chest. 

"I love you Dally." Brendon whispered as he fell asleep.

"I love you too Bear." I matched my breathing with his and drifted into a sweet sleep.

(a/n: short chapter I know but I wont have internet tomorrow so I'll pick this up saturday. The video linked is panic's new song that they put out as I was writing this I figured I would share it with you, your ears will love it. Eat a cupcake lovelies)