Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time

(a/n: sin, sin, sin, sin, and more sin)

*Brendon POV*

As soon as the door to the limo shut I was on top of Dallon, pinning him to the bench seat. His hands were on both sides of my face, keeping me in a sweet kiss before running both hands down my back and squeezing my ass. I could feel him smirk against my lips as I gasped, he took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. Desperately, I undid his tie and began unbuttoning his shirt, he stopped me as we pulled up to the hotel.

I pouted as he redid a couple of the buttons to make it acceptable to walk through a hotel lobby, but he left his bow tie dangling around his neck. We still had to check into our suite for the night, so I was going to make the process really hard for him. I clung to his arm as the doorman held the door for us, occasionally I would plant a kiss on his cheek in a desperate attempt to get him to pay attention to me. I probably looked drunk, which wasn't wrong, but I still knew what I was doing.

"Reservation for Weekes." Dallon tried to ignore me as he handed the lady working the desk her credit card and ID.

My attempts to drive him nuts weren't working, but I knew a way to make him want to stop what he was doing and fuck me in the middle of this fancy ass hotel. As he talked to the lady I planted small kisses along his jawline and nibbled at his ear. I heard his breathing hitch a little as I sucked lightly at his soft spot, just below his nice jawbone.

"Thank you" He mumbled as the lady gave him a wierd look and handed him the key card.

I kept kissing and nibbling his jawbone as he guided me to the elevators, as soon as the doors shut I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I must have been driving him crazy, because he grabbed my waist and pulled me against him. Sucking on my neck, he realized the elevator hadn't moved yet, but not before the doors could open again to allow an elderly lady in. I knew the bulge in my pants was quite obvious, so I hid behind my husband in the corner of the elevator.

Dallon obviously knew I was having a problem, but instead of being a good husband and covering for me he reached his hand back and palmed me through my pants. Oh I get it, pay back for the lobby, but did it have to be in front of this sweet innocent old lady who probably didn't even know we were gay. I bit down hard on my bottom lip to stifle a moan, the corners of Dallon's lips curled into a smirk.

The elevator buzzed and the old lady nodded goodbye as she exited the elevator of shame. Luckily there were only a few floors left because I don't think I could stand for much longer. Apparently, Dallon couldn't wait and he started untying my tie and undoing the top buttons on my shirt. When the elevator doors opened we stumbled out and down the hall, trying not to break the kiss.

It took a second for him to get the key out of his pocket and into the little slot, but we wouldn't dare break up our little make out session. As soon as he got the door open I was being pulled inside the room and pushed up against a wall. Pulling away, I began to undo the buttons and ripping his jacket off, he did the same but with much more grace.

He frowned a little and traced the scars that ran diagonally across my stomach, my scars wouldn't fade like most of his had. All except the scars that had inspired me to write the best songs, the one that read 'camisado'. All his scars served a purpose as reminders of consequences, they were relics of a time when things were not okay in his head, but now he was okay. Mine were like souvenirs of a vacation I couldn't get off of, a time when I was trapped and I couldn't escape.Dallon had been my escape, he had kept me safe when I was scared and listened to my problems when he had problems of his own.

The soft moment didn't last long, because once again my back was against the wall and Dallon was pinning my arms above my head. Dallon must've come to the room earlier, because I noticed condoms and lube on the nightstand. I go back to the task at hand, which is getting the boy in front of me to fuck me as hard as he can. He continues to leave purple marks on my neck and collarbone while keeping me pinned against the wall.

Jumping up, I wrap my legs around his waist, forcing him to let go of my arms and put his arms around my lower back. He walked us backwards to the giant king sized bed and collapsed onto his back with me on top of him. I quickly went to work undoing his belt and the button on his pants. He took my pants of way more smoothly than I got his off. It was my turn to take back control, before he could move to get my boxers off I jerked his down and wrap my hand around his shaft. I pumped him while I reached over and grabbed a condom. After ripping the condom open, I slowly rolled it on to his hard cock, making sure to take my time.

By the time I grab the bottle of lube and squeeze some into my hand, Dallon already had my boxers off and was grinding his hips against me. I took the lube in my hand and spread it over Dallon's throbbing dick. I didn't need spreading and I wanted him inside of me, so I lined myself up and slowly sank down, giving myself time to adjust to him. Placing my hands on his chest, I began to bounce up and down. He moaned and bucked his hips up trying to get deeper and hitting my prostate each time, making my a moaning mess.

Without warning, Dallon wrapped his hands around my back and flipped us over so he was on top. I could feel myself getting closer, but as I reached up to finish myself off my hand was slapped away. He reached his hand up and began pumping me, making me squirm beneath him as he kept slamming into my prostate. Moaning my husbands name, I rode out my high as he came inside of me.

Pulling out, he pulled the condom off and tossed it into the bin beside the bed. He layed down next to me and I curled into his side, this is where I was meant to be.

"I love you so fucking much." He whispered in my ear.

In response I kissed him on the lips, short and sweet, his favorite kind of kisses.