The Beach

(a/n: so um it's gotten to that point, I procrastinate writing and watch buzzfeed)

*Brendon POV*

A t the sound of my alarm, I jumped out of bed and went excitedly into the bathroom. The day had finally come, the day I had dreamt of since I locked eyes with the tall dreamy boy. I was finally going to be his forever. Speeding through my morning routine, I showered, brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. From time to time I would watch myself mindlessly staring at the ring already on my finger, wondering what the ring to accompany it would look like.

I was doing it again when I heard a knock at the door. I had asked Halsey to come over and make sure my hair was perfect and Pete was coming over to help me go over my vows. When I opened the door I was greeted by two smiling faces and hugs. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Patrick going over to Dallon's room.

"shit" I muttered, remembering that Dallon didn't take his pills with him last night.

Lunging for the bottle on the dresser, I called out to Patrick. Luckily he heard me and I instructed him to give Dallon half a pill if he was nervous and a whole if he was freaking out. Patrick nodded tiredly to my instructions before waving goodbye and knocking on the door.

"Okay sit, time to fix this bed head." Halsey pulled out combs, hairspray, and a razor.

While she trimmed and styled my hair so it sat fluffily on my head, I read my vows over and over to Pete. I had been working on them for weeks now making sure they were perfect, but I was so scared I would turn into a babbling mess of tears. As soon has Halsey put the last layer of hairspray in my hair I started to put on the white suit.

We chose the black and white suits because traditionally the bride wears a white dress to represent purity and virginity, which according to most cultures our wedding was not pure. When we decided on doing this it was to slap everyone in the face, kinda like a 'fuck you and this culture' kinda thing. It was also because we were just like any other straight couple, well minus the touring in a band part, we still loved each other and did normal couple things. 

Pete and Halsey had left and now it was just me, standing in front of the mirror staring at my own reflection. I had seen myself so many times before, but now it was like looking in a photo album. I saw myself with my fringe and eyeliner, then with my face and arms covered in bruises, then when I first cut my hair , and then I saw myself with Dallon. He had his arm casually draped around my shoulder, he looked right back at me.

Glancing down at the gold engagement band on my finger. There were five small diamonds embedded into the top, nothing too flashy but very beautiful. Every time I look at it I see the way his blue eyes sparkled in the dying sun light, I missed our field, but luckily there was still a sunset on the beach.

I checked my watch, 10 am, aka time to get to the wedding venue. It was surprising how clam I was, because when Pete, Josh, Alex, and Ryan came to my door they were squealing like there was a 50% off store-wide sale at Hot Topic. They pulled me out the door and ushered me down the hallway quickly, chattering like hens in a hen house. Even at the speed that they jerked me out of my room, I was still able to twist my head and see Dallon emerging from the doorway. We exchanged small smiles before getting pulled in opposite directions, but that was all I needed to see for the excitement to burst from me.

The entire ride from the hotel to the little beach club, which was about 30 minutes with all that traffic, was a total blur. I kept zoning out, thinking about how the rest of my life with Dallon. We talked about adopting a lot, but both of us didn't want to deal with the struggles of a toddler or having to teach them how to behave or what ever. Helping a teenager through high school would be easier, and then if the band actually stays somewhat relevant we wouldn't have to worry about leaving a 4 year old with someone or taking an 8 year old on tour.

We had so much planned already, we were buying a house after the tour and once we got settled we were going to go talk to an adoption counselor. There was so much life ahead of us and I couldn't wait to live it with him. 

Soon I could see the waves of the ocean crashing against the shore line. The sun was high in the sky, reflecting off the rolling water and turning it a blue-green color, the same color as Dallon's eyes. I started to think about how much I loved Dallon's eyes. There were always do many emotion swimming in them, the anxitey sharks had began to shrink down into tiny little baby sharks that couldn't do much damage.

"Brendon, come on we're here." Pete nudged me out of my day dream and I followed my friends out of the limo and into the beautiful beach club.

"Wow this is amazing." Alex muttered to Josh as we walked through the rows of palm trees to the torch lit entry way.

The two doormen opened the beautiful bamboo doors and I was immediately greeted by Dallon's sister, and our wedding planner, Hannah.

"How are you doing? Are you as nervous as Dallon is? Oh my God you should of seen him, I haven't seen him shake like that in forever. I think it's the excitement and the nerves all mixed together. Omg you two are so cute together I'm so happy for you." Hannah babbled out all in one breath before turning back to directing a crew of people where the floral arrangements go.

I think I was more nervous than Dallon.