The Drug In Me Is You

(a/n:200 views already woop woop, you guys are gonna make me regret killing everyone)

*Brendon POV*

Dallon was on top of me, kissing me passionately. I wrapped one hand around his neck and tangled the other in his hair, deepening the kiss. Ryan and Spencer had gone out to get breakfast, so we were totally cool to make out on the bus. He began to run his teeth down my jawbone, biting occasionally. Sucking on a spot just below my jaw, he started pulling my pajama pants own, taking my underwear with them.

*Is a smut warning necessary? oh well I put one*

Before I could pull off his pants he took my semi-hard dick and his mouth and began sucking and swirling his tongue. Blow jobs from Dallon were a blessing, he rarely gave them but when he did they felt so good. I involuntarily thrusted my hips upwards, forcing him to take more of me in his mouth. Oh God did this feel great.

"D-Dallon, I'm gonna c-come." I managed to stutter out.

He nodded and began going faster, until I came into his mouth. He licked up every drop and just in time to. As I was coming down from my high the door opened and we heard two voices.

*It was short but I couldn't really figure out what else to write*

I struggled to get my underwear and pants back on as Dallon got up from the bunk and went to greet our bandmates. He acted normal, like he hadn't just sucked my dick..

"Bren, do you want doughnuts?" Dallon called  from the lounge.

I pushed myself up, realizing I would have to sooner or later. I walked into the lounge to see my bandmates sat around the table in discussion, with mouthfuls of doughnuts. I sat down next to Dallon and made him scoot over{P

"You guys realize there's less than a month until you get married." Ryan mumbled around a doughnut.

"Yea, do you guys even have everything planned out?" Spencer asked, tearing off a piece to shove in his mouth.

"We did most of the planning before we left, but everything else is being handled by Dallon's sister." I responded, taking a chocolate with sprinkles from the box in the center of our tiny table.

"Yea Hannah is doing the catering and the booking and all that, we just had to do guest list, color palettes, flowers and all that stuff." Dallon was more into the food than the conversation

"So are you guys ready, I mean that's a huge step." Spencer commented.

"I think it'll be the best thing we ever do and now is a great time." I replied, holding Dallon's free hand under the table.

I was getting slightly offended that some of our best friends didn't support us, sure we were young but the man sitting next to me holding my hand had saved my life and I had saved his. You couldn't expect me not to marry him after all we had been through together. It was also hard to ask someone who had never felt true love to understand the love I had for the ocean eyed boy sitting next to me.

Dallon squeezed my hand underneath the table, politely telling me to calm the fuck down. Everyone seemed to carry on eating without noticing my change in tone, I don't blame them. We had been on tour for 4 weeks now and breakfast. let alone doughnuts, were a treat and these were some damn good doughnuts. 

"You guys should get dressed, we've got sound check in half an hour." Spencer got up and sat down on the couch," And B, you might want to cover that hickey."

I reached up and felt the sore spot on my neck as Dallon started laughing uncontrollably. I punched him playfully before getting up and searching for clothes to wear off the bus. All I could find that could even possibly cover up the purply red mark was my, well Dallon's, purple hoodie. I was gonna get payback for this eventually, maybe during the show tonight. 

"Awe I missed that thing." Dallon cooed as I pulled the hood up, making the hickey a little less noticeable.

"Oh shut up." I groaned, reaching up to ruffle  his perfectly fluffed hair.

------------------------------------------------

I had a special surprise for the audience and Dallon tonight, I had told Ryan and Spencer what was going to happen, but Dallon was clueless. We all played it off like nothing was happening, this was gong to be a totally normal show. I saved it for the end, Dallon and I shared a mic, I smacked his ass, he kissed my cheek, totally normal.

"Ladies and gentlemen and everything in between, we have a special surprise for you tonight." The Stage techs brought out Dallon's acoustic bass, my acoustic guitar and two stools.

"Brendon did you forget to tell you something?" Dallon said over the mic, handing his bass to the electrician that walked by.

"Oops, sorry babe, totally meant to tell you that you were gonna sing a song tonight." I laughed as Brendon gave me a look full of hatred.

"Thanks for the heads up you piece of shit." He said taking a seat on the stool next to me.

"I think Spencer and I will watch this love fest from the side of the stage." Ryan and Spencer exited the stage as Dallon and I got situated on the two stools in the center of the stage.

"So would you care to tell me which song I will be singing?" Dallon turned to me, his look now full of amusement as he played along with the joke.

"I'll give you a couple hints, you wrote it, you sang it at one of our very first shows, and you sing it a lot when you think I can't hear you." I hoped he would figure it out without me having to give away our relationship.

"Oh but does it have to be that one." He whined

"Thats the only one you've taught me so yes." He gave me one last annoyed look before strumming the first chords on the bass.

I quickly chimed in with the guitar, I loved playing with just him. It reminded me of being back in those bars and coffee shops, just the two of us with our acoustic guitars and microphones. He looked at me again, but his time without the annoyance and dread and more love.

"Could this be love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

You're photogenically dressed, the conversation begins.
Oh god, now what did I say? Let me start over again.

Could this be love at first sight, oh wait I said that before.
I need a place for the night, happy to sleep on the floor,
But don't go out of your way and I won't talk anymore.

Turn the lights off, I'm in love...
Wouldn't you like to, wouldn't you like to, kiss her?
Wouldn't you like to, wouldn't you like to, dance with her?
Darkened nights and violent things, vaudevillian girls and violin strings,
All of these are the prettiest things when I'm... in love...

Turn the lights off, I'm falling in love with you...
Wouldn't you like to, wouldn't you like to, kiss her?
Wouldn't you like to, wouldn't you like to, dance with her?
Dark, dark nights and violent things, vaudevillian girls and violin strings,
All of these are the prettiest things when I'm... in love..."

He sang so beautifully, I was proud of him. When he was singing he looked like he did when he first snag that song in the field. I was falling in love with him again, just like I did everyday. I always found a new way to fall in love with him and this was today's. The lights dimmed as I leaned forward to kiss Dallon, I had a feeling the front row could still see what was going on though. Oh well, I want the world to Know that I fucking love Dallon Weekes.

(a/n: this is the last chapter before everyone dies, so enjoy the smut and fluff while it lasts)