Death Of A Bachelor(s)

(a/n: Your Secrets Safe With Me has 10k reads)

*Dallon POV*

The night before the wedding, how was I to spend my last night of 'freedom'? I had contemplated going to a bar or something like that, but it seemed like too much of a normal thing. I was going over my potions again when there was a knock at my hotel room. Shaking my head, I got up to see who it was.

"Hey bean pole!" Tyler, Patrick and Jack all barged into my room with no warning.

"What are you weirdos doing here?" I asked shutting the door behind them.

"Well, we have an idea of what to do because we know you don't want to go to a strip club." Patrick plopped down on my bed, playing idly with his fedora.

"I got a shit ton of alcohol and this place has a pool." Jack snatched Patricks fedora out of his hands and threw it to Tyler, they thew it back and forth, keeping it out of the shorter mans reach.

"Sweet, alcohol and a pool, what could possibly go wrong?" I muttered sarcastically.

"Hey come on, didn't you always say you wanted to know what it was like to fly?" Tyler joked, frisbee throwing Patrick's fedora onto the lamp.

"Well yea, but Brendon said to just push me off the roof." I laughed, retrieving the hat and placing it on the strawberry blonde boy's head.

"I got an idea that doesn't involve death."Tyler announced, leading the way out of the room.

The rest of the group trailed after him. Taking one last look at the black suit and navy blue tie sitting in the closet, I took a deep breath and stepped out of the door.

What was I getting myself into?

*Brendon POV* (a/n: is this allowed, is this legal)

God my friends were crazy, I was sitting in a bar watching Pete drunkenly sing a duet with Alex. I swear if they were hung-over for the ceremony tomorrow I would personally kill them, with their neck ties.

"Brendon get up here and sing with me." Josh called from the side of the stage.

"What the hell, why not?" I downed another shot before going over to the only slightly drunk Josh Dun.

Josh was actually a pretty good singer, I had found myself asking him about it one day and his answer was simply 'You can't sing when you are beating the heck out a set of drums'. I would never understand that dude, he was so humble when he had so much to brag about.

"Sing with me Beebo." Maybe he was a little more drunk than I thought he was.

"Wait Josh what are singing?" He didn't answer me before the music started playing.

Oh that boy was going to get it for making me sing this. His drunk ass chose Taylor Swift's Picture to Burn. I had nothing against country music, but right now I would have rather sang any song but this one.

I have to admit drunk Josh Dun singing Taylor Swift was a great thing to watch. I eventually slid unnoticed off the side of the stage and letting the drunk boy continue to sing along to the country song. I sunk onto a bar stool next to Alex and Pete, who were having a contest to see who could take the most shots before puking. Sighing, I signaled for the bartender to bring me another beer.

"Some friends, huh?" She popped the cap off and slid me the bottle.

"Eh, their pretty funny to be drunk with, but my fiancee will kill me if I'm hungover tomorrow." I sipped and watched Josh stumble off the platform and make his way over to me.

"My boy's getting married tomorrow." He announced, snatching my beer and taking a big swig.

"Oh who's he lucky girl?" The bartender asked, getting me another beer since mine had been so rudely taken.

"Guy actually, he's pretty great. He saved my life." I nodded my head in thanks for the drink.

"He witterly jum-ped in front of a bullet." Pete slurred, leaning over and contributing to the conversation.

"He sounds great, ok, I think it's time you got your friends home before they can't stand." She politely asked us to leave.

Seeing it was nearing midnight, I closed out the tab and guided my tipsy friends to a cab to get them back to the hotel. It made me kind of sad to know I wouldn't sleep curled up next to my ostrich, but after tomorrow I would never have to leave his side again.

After dropping each drunk boy off with their slightly drunk, wet haired significant other, I walked past the room I knew Dallon was in to my own. I was curious of what hey had done while I was at the bar, they must've discovered the hotel's pool and taken advantage of it. I stripped off my clothes and put on pajama pants and a t-shirt. Normally I would sleep in just my underwear, but it felt wrong without his warmth pressed against my back.

The anticipation of tomorrows events kept me awake, going over my vows trying to make sure I wouldn't get too emotional. When exhaustion finally overwhelmed me I fell into dreams of happiness and delight. I dreamt of Dallon Weekes.

*Dallon POV* (a/n: ow back to your regularly scheduled POV)

Sleep did not come easy, I tossed and turned constantly no matter how tired I was. Anxiety of tomorrow filled my brain, making me want to burst into tears. It wasn't that I was scared to marry him, I was stoked about that part, but some part of my brain still whispered that he hated me. The voices told me that he changed his mind and that never really loved me.

Oh god I needed my pills, I pushed myself out of bed and began to dig through my bag. No, no, no ,no. I began searching more franticly, digging to the very bottom of my bag, I couldn't find the little bottle. Fuck. Brendon has my pills. My breathing quickened and I found myself collapsed onto the ground. I needed those pills but I was having a hard time finding the strength to go next door.

What if he gets mad at me for being to dependent of the pills? It had been a while since I had needed them, that's why they were still in his bag from the last hotel we stayed at. What if he gets mad at me for thinking like that? Wait, no, he knows I can't help it, right?

Going on that assumption, I brought myself to my feet and took a deep breath. When I opened the door I was blinded by the brightly lit hallway, I hope he wasn't asleep, oh god he probably was I was and he was going to be mad that I woke him up. Before I could think I knocked on the door, all I wanted was his arms around me.
"Dally" a sleepy Brendon rubbed his eyes.
He was wearing pajamas, which was odd considering he mostly slept in his underwear, well I guess I did to.
"Y-you have my pills." I murmured, trying not to be too loud so I wouldn't disturb the people around us.
He nodded and went to his bag, thrown lazily in the arm chair. Going to the side pocket of the duffle bag and pulled the small bottle, he gently placed a single pill in my hand. Nodding my thank you, I swallowed it. I still couldn't think straight, I needed to know he still loves me. Slowly, I leaned in and gently pressed my lips to his. I couldn't help but let out of a sigh of relief when his lips parted and allowed my tongue to slip inside his mouth.
Brendon pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.
"I love you." He whispered quietly.
"I love you too." I whispered back.
"Now go get some sleep." He kissed me one last time before releasing me and sending me on my way.
When I laid my head down I still missed the warm presence next to me, but I was able to sleep better knowing I was loved. When I dreamt I fell into a dream of love and wonder. I dreamt of Brendon Urie.